I want to be Video Back up

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

helipatel

IF-Sizzlerz

helipatel

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hello
If this forum ever need back up video person. I be that person.
Sorry I made wrong Topic.
Thanks
Heli

Edited by helipatel - 16 August 2011 at 10:12am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I want to be Video Back up" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I suggest you PM a Global Moderator about it, they will be able to help you. Embarrassed
Also, please refrain from making seperate topics like this; use the help desk. Thanks Embarrassed

--

OHHH, not sure if you're asking about it or are stating that you are the backup LOL Embarrassed

Edited by Payal25 - 16 August 2011 at 10:57am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.