Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Drama during Ram Priya Wedding? (Page 2)

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
WAH kya prediction haiClap...lolz everything u said seems lyk is going 2 take place in dese 2-3 daysTongue...i'm hoping by d end of d week Ram-Priya do get married finallyLOLEmbarrassed
oh anoder thing can happen (my prediction)Wink
d media ppl r all in front of deir camera giving d jantha d sansani khabbarLOL
'apne jaise dekha Ram Kapooor apne behen ki shaadi mein kya kya nahi kiya, tite security arrangements, big wedding hall, xpensive nd xquisite deco, aur saath lakh ka khana Coolpar khabbar yeh hai ke Mr. kapoor ke khud ke shaadi mein yeh sab kya hain...no proper arrangementsD'oh, gate sirf ek hi hain for every1LOL, ac lagaya lekin generator hi nahi hainErmm, wedding hall tho Ram Kapoor ke room se bhi chota hainLOLWink, aur khana sirf 450 per plate, dekhte hai ke aage kya hota hai, kya ye shaadi ho payegi ya nahi till den stay wid us'LOL
nd dis news mite go on on d tv for days aftr d wedding taunting Priya nd her familyLOLTongue
curry-sistah Senior Member
curry-sistah
curry-sistah

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
even though im looking forward to the the wedding, i really dont want to be put through the of  misery watching all the series of UNfortunate events...

a drama free wedding... Is surely wishful thinking. sigh...
riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
I feel it is from Apeksha
kavmuks Goldie
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I think -

The only drama could be from Apeksha which will be perhaps handled by Priya beautfully as Apeksha is Ram's cousin sister

And all other things will go great and because of love and affection of Priya's family Barati will be very happy (including minister)
Finally Ram will ask that why do much expense was done the Priya wil tell proudly that it was 1/10 of what he spent.

That will give Ram one more chance to be proud of Priya.

: D

-Preeti- IF-Veteran Member
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
The Daadi V/S Nani War ... you missed that. Those 2 females would be all shant whn it comes to Karthik and Nuts. But during Priya-Ram track they have all the probs in mind.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index