Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

NoComments

NoComments

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Just read on the other article that there is going to be a big drama during Ram-Priya wedding.. What do you think it will be???

Well - there will definitely be one track on Apeksha and all the tamasha...

But I also think that the Wedding arrangements will go wrong at Priya's place and Ram's folks will make a big hungama over that... Remember, Priya's wedding planner suggested her and her father that they dont need to keep the generator kyunki Mumbai me to kabhi bijli jaati nahi... So for sure, us din to bijli pakka jayegi..Wink. and then it will be very hot.. And people will crib abt it...

Then food - Rs 450/- per plate - will surely make the Kapoors comment that food is very substandard... In fact they will probably crib abt all the arrangements...

And then who knows, expensive jewellery may go missing in the dark (if there is indeed a power cut)!

Just thinking, what else can contribute to the hungama, tamasha and drama !! LOL

Edited by NoComments - 16 August 2011 at 10:00am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnforumbudarzun-arohicurry-sistahshamma92Nirjhor105riatagorePrincess13.ILoveDrama-MariaMars--sahasra-thejazzgaliMadzSakshi_Deewani-Preeti-sweetshine_Invincible_nycsweetieZoobiDoobi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drama during Ram Priya Wedding?" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
so true ...i agree wid u

major drama will b by APEKSHA...followed by  electricity problem 4 sure as ram specially mentioned dat he needs ac and dere r no generators 4 backup too...

thirdly relatives will create a fuss over food but as usual RAM will save d situation...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPrincess13.iMadzFantasia_junkie-sahasra-

drmaha

IF-Dazzler

drmaha

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
hopw no drama will take place specially from priyas side...

ujwala444

ujwala444

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Ermm me too don't like that type of drama.
 Pinch i don't know why they are putting us through this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sevak

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
the one ane only Apeksha

NoComments

NoComments

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Oh yes... even I am looking fwd to a Drama free wedding.. But will Ekta maiyya let that happen? I dont think so Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

ssman1

Groupbie

ssman1

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
The most barfable, annoying, irritating, pointless and agonizingly slow moving shaadi was Sasural Simar Ka, see comments in dat section on india-forums UGGGH AngryAngry.   BALH has been really gr8 in comparison.  Count our blezzings! SmileSmile
Smile

ujwala444

ujwala444

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssman1

The most barfable, annoying, irritating, pointless and agonizingly slow moving shaadi was Sasural Simar Ka, see comments in dat section on india-forums UGGGH AngryAngry.   BALH has been really gr8 in comparison.  Count our blezzings! SmileSmile
Smile

i will take it from you if you say so.Ermm.. ...  i won't attempt suicide by visiting those...Dead thanks for letting me know that it is sausral simar ka... so that i stay clear of it.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sahasra-sweetshine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.