Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Drama during Ram Priya Wedding?

NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just read on the other article that there is going to be a big drama during Ram-Priya wedding.. What do you think it will be???

Well - there will definitely be one track on Apeksha and all the tamasha...

But I also think that the Wedding arrangements will go wrong at Priya's place and Ram's folks will make a big hungama over that... Remember, Priya's wedding planner suggested her and her father that they dont need to keep the generator kyunki Mumbai me to kabhi bijli jaati nahi... So for sure, us din to bijli pakka jayegi..πŸ˜‰. and then it will be very hot.. And people will crib abt it...

Then food - Rs 450/- per plate - will surely make the Kapoors comment that food is very substandard... In fact they will probably crib abt all the arrangements...

And then who knows, expensive jewellery may go missing in the dark (if there is indeed a power cut)!

Just thinking, what else can contribute to the hungama, tamasha and drama !! πŸ˜†
Edited by NoComments - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so true ...i agree wid u

major drama will b by APEKSHA...followed by  electricity problem 4 sure as ram specially mentioned dat he needs ac and dere r no generators 4 backup too...

thirdly relatives will create a fuss over food but as usual RAM will save d situation...

drmaha thumbnail
hopw no drama will take place specially from priyas side...
ujwala444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ€” me too don't like that type of drama.
 πŸ˜΅ i don't know why they are putting us through this.
Red_eyes thumbnail
the one ane only Apeksha
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh yes... even I am looking fwd to a Drama free wedding.. But will Ekta maiyya let that happen? I dont think so
ssman1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The most barfable, annoying, irritating, pointless and agonizingly slow moving shaadi was Sasural Simar Ka, see comments in dat section on india-forums UGGGH 😑😑.   BALH has been really gr8 in comparison.  Count our blezzings! 😊😊
😊
ujwala444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssman1

The most barfable, annoying, irritating, pointless and agonizingly slow moving shaadi was Sasural Simar Ka, see comments in dat section on india-forums UGGGH 😑😑.   BALH has been really gr8 in comparison.  Count our blezzings! 😊😊
😊

i will take it from you if you say so.πŸ€”.. ...  i won't attempt suicide by visiting those...🀒 thanks for letting me know that it is sausral simar ka... so that i stay clear of it.πŸ˜†
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WAH kya prediction haiπŸ‘...lolz everything u said seems lyk is going 2 take place in dese 2-3 daysπŸ˜›...i'm hoping by d end of d week Ram-Priya do get married finallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
oh anoder thing can happen (my prediction)πŸ˜‰
d media ppl r all in front of deir camera giving d jantha d sansani khabbarπŸ˜†
'apne jaise dekha Ram Kapooor apne behen ki shaadi mein kya kya nahi kiya, tite security arrangements, big wedding hall, xpensive nd xquisite deco, aur saath lakh ka khana 😎par khabbar yeh hai ke Mr. kapoor ke khud ke shaadi mein yeh sab kya hain...no proper arrangements, gate sirf ek hi hain for every1πŸ˜†, ac lagaya lekin generator hi nahi hainπŸ€”, wedding hall tho Ram Kapoor ke room se bhi chota hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰, aur khana sirf 450 per plate, dekhte hai ke aage kya hota hai, kya ye shaadi ho payegi ya nahi till den stay wid us'πŸ˜†
nd dis news mite go on on d tv for days aftr d wedding taunting Priya nd her familyπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even though im looking forward to the the wedding, i really dont want to be put through the of  misery watching all the series of UNfortunate events...

a drama free wedding... Is surely wishful thinking. sigh...