Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Thanks for the great comments...and I do agree...a lot was made clear today form Arnav's standpoint at least.  He has not admitted anything verbally yet...and may not for a while...but I LOVE this insight into his mind...and how his actions are ruled by his thought, and memories of Khushi...too good!!
πŸ‘πŸΌ

wow shayari 😳  how do you write πŸ‘πŸ‘
kushi is there in his thought all the time ☺️

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lwfw

wow shayari 😳  how do you write πŸ‘πŸ‘
kushi is there in his thought all the time ☺️

The direction of today's episode really was brilliant...so real...nothing reel like in it!!  I also noticed that when Anjali covered his eyes to make a wish...he almost raised his arm to push her hand away...but just then he sees Khusi's images of her leaving...and he is compelled to put his hand down...as he is so drawn to her...even in the figment of his imagination, or in the relapse of a faded memory...she is beginning to RULE his life...his peace of mind, his thought, and now his actions too!!!  Its so sweet to see a guy like Arnav fall for Hard for her!!!😍
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

The direction of today's episode really was brilliant...so real...nothing reel like in it!!  I also noticed that when Anjali covered his eyes to make a wish...he almost raised his arm to push her hand away...but just then he sees Khusi's images of her leaving...and he is compelled to put his hand down...as he is so drawn to her...even in the figment of his imagination, or in the relapse of a faded memory...she is beginning to RULE his life...his peace of mind, his thought, and now his actions too!!!  Its so sweet to see a guy like Arnav fall for Hard for her!!!😍

@bold so true, she is the queen  of his heart and life😳
hehe very hard πŸ˜‰
Um.e.hani thumbnail
Ya..the episode was totaly amazing...thanks nargz for all recape...perfct observations..i also like the last scene,.ASR AUR BAKRI KI AWAZ 🀣 🀣