Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

   

Pyar me dil pe lagi goli-Teri yaad sar chad k boli (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

ChaiBiskoot

IF-Sizzlerz

ChaiBiskoot

Joined: 06 July 2011

Posts: 10870

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
great write up... i loved d way khushi started jumping on seeing d star.. just like a child who jumps on seeing an aeroplane.. dat scene was adorable.. love u khushi.. my strawberry ice-cream
 
 
la..as usual acting dumb.. her desperate attempt to coax arnav to kiss her went in vain.. i treated myself to one full plate of jalebis..wen arnav was like i m not even touchig u... dat girl dared to sneak out of her room to seduce arnav.. i feel so disgusted at her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RushTrip-adits7--Nargis--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyar me dil pe lagi goli-Teri yaad sar chad k boli (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Joined: 04 August 2009

Posts: 21444

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
anjali "hum yeh chahatein hai ki chotte ki zindagi mein aisa koi aaye jo unke dil ke dard ko humesha ke liye khtam kardein.."Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RushTrip---Nargis--

-RushTrip-

IF-Rockerz

-RushTrip-

Joined: 19 May 2009

Posts: 8934

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
so true nehu and dits!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--adits7ChaiBiskoot

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Joined: 07 February 2007

Posts: 21227

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Nargis

Fabulous

But Dil pe lagi Goli ASR ke...but hosh to uddh gaye aapkeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008

Posts: 12196

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Nargis

Fabulous

But Dil pe lagi Goli ASR ke...but hosh to uddh gaye aapkeWink


Agreed Pooja...I am totally GHAYYAL!!!HeartDay DreamingHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008

Posts: 12196

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

anjali "hum yeh chahatein hai ki chotte ki zindagi mein aisa koi aaye jo unke dil ke dard ko humesha ke liye khtam kardein.."Big smileBig smileBig smile


Adits...I love Anjali...she is such a TRUE and SWEET heart...there is no malice in her at all...makes my blood boil that Shayam doesn't deserve her at all!!!
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011adits7

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Joined: 16 March 2011

Posts: 17466

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
oye hoye...what a post ya...
awesome...Clap

love Arnav & Anjali's bond very much...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008

Posts: 12196

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehuu19

great write up... i loved d way khushi started jumping on seeing d star.. just like a child who jumps on seeing an aeroplane.. dat scene was adorable.. love u khushi.. my strawberry ice-cream
 
 
la..as usual acting dumb.. her desperate attempt to coax arnav to kiss her went in vain.. i treated myself to one full plate of jalebis..wen arnav was like i m not even touchig u... dat girl dared to sneak out of her room to seduce arnav.. i feel so disgusted at her


I know...I can kiss Arnav for pushing La awya today!!!! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.