Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Pyar me dil pe lagi goli-Teri yaad sar chad k boli (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

-RushTrip-

IF-Rockerz

-RushTrip-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Fabulous episode and as we discussed...the things in there are significant...

i also saw that Nani may seem harsh even heartless but she was only trying to get people to understand her pov...even Mami who is at loggerheads with Nani knew that her saas is not against her..but her antics...

hopefully there will be some bridge between them too!!

love the way the characters interact with each other..it is simply wow!!

the contrasts in natures of La and Khushi are glaringly out there...!!

another thing..the third anniversary.. i am a little doubtful in this regard...only three years of marriage?

so what was that first scene of Anjali getting married when say Arnav was a young teen of 15 or 16?

or could it be that it was her broken marriage that he remembered and due to the shame his mother...had committed suicide?

and it is the reason Shyam is given such high respect and status as he despite not being rich had the character at the time to wed a girl who is afflicted with Polio? he married a girl who was rejected for an ailment which was no fault of hers?

and that is the reason Arnav listens to his jeeju?

now that has me thinking!!

but yes... nagz and i had seen it that he was remembering Khushi and La's embrace had come as a shock to him...and he stayed away from her..because his thoughts were with someone else...

honorable?? perhaps!!

totally fabulous

and full marks to Laxmi..for breaking up the plans La had...and Nanima ..tussi bade shaatir ho!!

way to go!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart--Nargis--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyar me dil pe lagi goli-Teri yaad sar chad k boli (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ravenheart

IF-Dazzler

ravenheart

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@Nags - bahut acha!!! and Yes, noticed the difference in La/Khushi crying and I absolutely loved Arnav's reaction. Khushi's tears affected him so much that he forgot his anger whereas La's crying didn't  move him at all. I wonder what she is made of?  She was insulted in front of the entire family and she is more concerned about her make up?? Do such girls exist? 

I believe Arnav knows La inside out and Nani is wasting her time proving to him that she is not exactly bahurani material.  He knows and therefore he has made it clear he will not marry. 

Kal kya hoga??  Kal La ki band bajegi Nani ke haathROFL...

-RushTrip---Nargis--

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Thanks  cindrella255 and monsi08!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
who else loved jalebi girls dance along with haye re nand kishore, and payaliya...wasnt it amazing...lol...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011ravenheart-RushTrip---Nargis--

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Pyar me dil pe lagi goli-Teri yaad sar chad k boli...

Hailla...what a phenomenal episode...loved it!!  I have to give KUDOS to the CVs...for phenomenal delivery and content that grips the the viewers without even having Arhi in the same frame!!  TOO GOOD for i found today's episode MOST ENGAGING!!!ClapClap

so true i miss arhi ofcourse but then  i enjoye the epi too CVs are doing great job

Arnav...by far stole the show...this guy has me FIDA over him...EmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing  The thing is I am not a Chocolaty Hero kinda of GAL...but Arnav has a charm that grows on you...and crawls under your skin...much like Khushi has done to him...so Arnav...I am in the same place as you man!!!WinkLOLEmbarrassed

hehe ,  i do like arnav but not as much LOL but today loved him, thank god his actions did give answers to my question , he brought blah only to prove points to naani , not a good stuff
but a lot better than him having any relationship with blah LOL

Ok...back to the episode...as to why I liked it so much...

Content was fabulous - loved the song selected for Khushi and company to dance to...so reflective of the fun and play aspect of Khushi...carefree...but also apt for the situation...yaaro maro goli...tomorrow is another day!!

hehe song was too good Wink i loved gupta sister and buaji Embarrassed

I loved the contrast shown between Khusi and La again on crying...La is so superficial even about the core emotion...her crying, she has to announce it that she is crying ...where as for Khushi...it happens...so semalessly...and her SILENT tears move him to the core...where as La had to tell him that she is crying but it has no effect on him...and this contrast again BAFFLES him...and he questions himself mentally on why he is so moved by Khushi's tears...that it makes him change his behavior, his tone of voice...!!Embarrassed

aww Arnav is all fida over kushi na Embarrassed he could not see kushi crying and he does not give a damn about blah crying Embarrassed now i love him Wink  yes his tone, his voice aww he misses her so much Day Dreaming

Loved the Arnav-Anjali interaction during the toota huwa tara decent...FABULOUS!!  I knew it...and what I had imagined was exactly right...na chaahte huwe bhi usne Khushi hi ko yaad kiye...but not just remembered her...he remembered her leaving him...so his inevitable WISH, which of course he did not make...WinkLOL was for her to not leave hi and go to Lucknow.  

good that he again thought about kushi will  he change once he see kushi and remember
about falling star wish Embarrassed i would love to see him wishing all by himself next time
when he sees the falling star LOL

I liked Anjali's wish for Arnav happiness...and again there is more proof from Anjali that she too, like us believes that La is not the right life partner for Arnav...for if she was...she would not still need to make a wish for her brother's happiness...and wish for a special someone to Fill Arnav's heart with so much LOVE and LIGHT that all the traces of the DARKNESS that is in his heart now will forever be gone!!!  She is a sweet sister...a true mother figure!!Smile

@bold yup she  does not approve of blah but if arnav is happy she is happy Embarrassed when she comes to know kushi is his happiness what will she do Day Dreaming

Arnav...tumme kya pata...Yeh KHATAM huwa TARA has some high connections...for your wish has already come true...even before you asked for it!!Tongue  And soon you will see the results of your wish...jab Tumhara aur Khushi ka amna samna hoga!!!Big smile  I like the Khusi-Payal-Buaji wish too...but nothing new there...as to what they will wish for!!   Again...Vaaki yeh tara bada powerful tha...as Khushi to is to get her wish for a big Metahi order!!Thumbs Up

hehe all wishes full filled Wink

Now to the BEST scene of the day...not because it was an Arnav and La scene...but again...it happened just like I pegged it...He was so restless thinking of Khushi again...the constant flashes for her...the memories so unsettling that he got out of bed and goes to the balcony for some fresh air...only to remember her again...the close interactions with her...he can't get over them...Ek KASHISH jo usko baar baar keech ti hai Khushi ki ore!!! 

he misses her so much Blushing @bold hehe true poor guy  she is everywhere for him LOL

Then while lost in his memories of Khushi...he feels someone hug him from behind...and for one minute he thinks maybe its Khushi...and as he turns and see la...there is a shock...a surprise at not seeing Khushi...a hesitation in his throat...before he acknowledges La...  This was a BRILLIANT scene...PERFECT!!!

haha he and his dream LOL next time he sees kushi i guess he will first think he is dreaming ROFL

I have to acknowledge the Camera Man here in this scene for it was Brilliant...i love the angle baazi...it was perfect in giving Arnav the DEMI_GOD presence...a stature of a BIG and Powerful Man not in status, haiyyat, but also physically...LOVED it!!!StarStarStar For the Camera man!!!

very good observation Clap

And of course...I loved how he pushes La away from the KISS...yeh!!!  A small victory for us Arhi fans!!!Thumbs Up

lets celebrate Wink

And Nani...my personal favorite Arhi CUPID...Loved her to the core for following La and sending Laxmi in at the perfect moment...Thanks Nani...we love you!!!!Hug

currently i am with naani LOL anything to keep blah away from Arnav Wink

Shayari coming up...

I love your shayari, but got to go now.
Will catch up tomorrowEmbarrassed

Thanks for the great comments...and I do agree...a lot was made clear today form Arnav's standpoint at least.  He has not admitted anything verbally yet...and may not for a while...but I LOVE this insight into his mind...and how his actions are ruled by his thought, and memories of Khushi...too good!!
Thumbs Up

sun2011tvshowfan

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Nicely penned... the episode really was engaging... kept me glued to the screen till the end... very nicely enacted by the actors and the entire team... another contrast that hit me was how Arnav kept La at bay even with her constant attempts to come closer to him while Shyam had no shame thinking about one person and sleeping with another!!

Wow...thanks for this brilliant observation...Again this added support to my BLACK/WHITE analogy of a few days ago...Arnav positions himself as this Dark...Black hearted man...but in reality he is totally WHILE in his character...and in hie core...his heart...Approve
BUT Shayam positions him self is this WHITE do-gooder (no such word...but couldn't help it..LOL), but in actuality he is BLACK as coal in his character...in his core...his heart!!!Ouch

sun2011-RushTrip-

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

@Nags - bahut acha!!! and Yes, noticed the difference in La/Khushi crying and I absolutely loved Arnav's reaction. Khushi's tears affected him so much that he forgot his anger whereas La's crying didn't  move him at all. I wonder what she is made of?  She was insulted in front of the entire family and she is more concerned about her make up?? Do such girls exist? 

I believe Arnav knows La inside out and Nani is wasting her time proving to him that she is not exactly bahurani material.  He knows and therefore he has made it clear he will not marry. 

Kal kya hoga??  Kal La ki band bajegi Nani ke haathROFL...

Savi...I know I can't believe there really are girls like LA...can it be???Confused  I have been saying form day one that Arnav may have justified in his mind that he is in love with or in a meaningful relationship with La...but that again is just his justification of his Zidd against Naani...in efforts to establish his ROLE in his household.   He accepts Naani's position as the eldest of the house...one who commands respect, but his argument is that He too should be given DUE respect...and due position in the house due to his maturity and accomplishments...he wants to establish that level of INDEPENDENCE!!!

Aur iss sab mein La piss rahi hai...but she is too dumb to see it...so there is a small part of me that feels bad for her...for when she realizes all of this... there will be some hurt for her.
  I don't think that La will be devastated by the rejection...for i don't think girls like La love to the Nth degree...even her love is as superficial as her tears...though they express emotion...it is still not that Deep...earth shattering types.

I hope this makes sense...
Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011ravenheart-RushTrip-

-RushTrip-

IF-Rockerz

-RushTrip-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
so true..Mahi

and nagz

i feel the character development..is fabulous...and i feel the contrast brought forward is superb..

what is see is probably not what it is...

Shyam..is definitely falling deeper in his own trap...his way with words is going to get him into deeper trouble..

but yes..the party will be one fun episode to watch...

me thinks the 3rd anniversary party will have Shyam not there to start with...

Arnav and Khushi confrontation..boy is the guy going to smile like a cheshire cat...will he realise his wish was granted...despite not voicing them?

and Shyam i think will enter late in the party..and may be just may be Khushi will learn Shyam is Anjali's hubby!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011ravenheart--Nargis--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.