Main hun naa (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
 so stupid is the manner this selfish girl always tries to pascify this jagat as though anandi is ther in mumbai to take away this  man from her so she does this nonsense it looks  untolrable to watch this nonsense Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Main hun naa (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
yehi sab karna tha to why did she study so much...instead of MS she is reduced to cooking gatta and karelas...Gauri's turning into another chaiwali and telmaalish wali...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPicasso9ILoveDramaankit111atominisSuchi-tiny15

atominis

IF-Rockerz

atominis

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Their MS looks like a joke! They are always shown watching TV, romancing, visiting market or beach or some cafe. When do they study?! Is becoming a doctor child's play?

Gauri did MS only so that she could get a good groom. I thought she was ambitious. But she is now reduced to another one of those girls who get education only to quote the degree's name in their matrimonial!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniILoveDramaangelic8219Suchi-tiny15

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
yeah ankit, gauri hai naa,Winklaakh  dukhon ki ek dawaa hai, kyun naa aazmaaye,kaahe ghabraaye,kaahe( jaggu)  ghabraaye..LOL
Jaggu kaa 'rakhiwala depression' dekh ke  dr gauri decides to treat him with her  Winkshopping therapyLOL ,does some ill fitting clothes catwalk with batthisii smileBig smile,phir ghar mein thoda saa dusting romanceWacko.. Sacchha pyarWink  motivational song "pyar kiya toh darna kyaa" sunn ke jaggu apne sacchey pyar ke saath  popcorn fight mein  busy ho jaathaa haiSilly...
Iss innovative treatment se  jaggu ki  homesickness and rakhi ki icchaa  gaayab ho gayiErmm,abb dono  maskaamaarney jaayenge  HOD ko taaki  semester naa repeat karnaa padey..uff kyaa irritating jodi hai..D'oh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MumoosandvILoveDramavasujaankit111tiny15Suchi-

Mumoos

Groupbie

Mumoos

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

When i see Gauri and Jagya together, I feel YUCKED up completely!!!

its soo disgusting!!

Exactly How i feel too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Good post Ankit, I have yet to catch up on your earlier posts if any. I was on a short vacation and so have to catch up on two weeks of all the drama Wink.

"Main hoon na" so perfect, and as long as Main hoon tumhein aise hi rona padega. They are supposed to be doing medical studies and all that they do the whole day is eat, drink, sleep and "merry-make". beech mein time mila tho done baithke rote hein. After all this they will show them passing medical exams with flying colors too. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaankit111tiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Good post Ankit, I have yet to catch up on your earlier posts if any. I was on a short vacation and so have to catch up on two weeks of all the dramaWink.

"Main hoon na" so perfect, and as long as Main hoon tumhein aise hi rona padega. They are supposed to be doing medical studies and all that they do the whole day is eat, drink, sleep and "merry-make". beech mein time mila tho done baithke rote hein. After all this they will show them passing medical exams with flying colors too. Angry

wo kya hai aajkal masala thoda kam ho gaya hai so nichodna padta hai LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvtiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top