Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Priya's father looks young enough to be her brother..why isnt he working? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27ronitfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is wrong with Priya's father?" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
LOL, the million-dollar question, to which we have no answer. At least with Shipra the writers finally fleshed her character out a little more so that we could understand her. All Sudhir's scenes with Priya seem to me a little hollow, because I simply cannot understand, really, what kind of father he is. I know nothing about him. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi623prernacdaAbhiAnishamma92Shehreen_27maris08Sakshi_Deewanidesigrl05Sandstoneronitfan

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
He gets all senti...but seems to be a bit of a useless guy...hopelessly miscast...they could have got a Alok Nath or some other father..

tapish

tapish

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
He took early retirement or on disability for ever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavli

ranjan18

ranjan18

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
ya priya father looks more like a player than father. He sounds fake, i hope they do justice to this character.

ujwala444

ujwala444

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
yeah some how he does not fit into the picture. the character has not been worked out three-dimentionally

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacda

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i don't think he is tht young idk  i feeel this way

Edited by swtbaby - 16 August 2011 at 10:56am

NoComments

NoComments

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
They should have cast a much more matured actor like Alok Nath or someone similar for this role.. This guy is a complete misfit..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.