Fan Fictions

Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein (New MG FF) Note on Page 7 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

kingofme

IF-Dazzler

kingofme

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
soon open geet's past

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarryStarryNyt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein (New MG FF) Note on Page 7 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritzy09

IF-Rockerz

ritzy09

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
wonderful update...Kuch to story hai behind this rathod family...is Naintara her half sister?...Precap is scary...please yaar don't seperate them...agar MU karna bhi ho to jaldi khatam kar dena...please

StarryStarryNyt

backy

IF-Dazzler

backy

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
plz cont

can't wait for the next partEmbarrassed

StarryStarryNyt

StarryStarryNyt

Groupbie

StarryStarryNyt

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Thank you to everyone who liked and commented. I'm sorry I haven't been able to update as I'm in Las Vegas on Holiday. I will update soon! Thank you for your co-operation! x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

backy-Prithi-punam2712keenu_kkIsleOfCapri

StarryStarryNyt

Groupbie

StarryStarryNyt

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
luved it
do continue soon
brilliant update

Thank you so much.

awesome part!!! ughh this naintara is so irritiating and her mother
I wanted to make her even more annoying as opposed to being bad but I suck at writing negative parts Cry I might make her bad later. 

StarryStarryNyt

Groupbie

StarryStarryNyt

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by backy

wah kya dhamke haiROFL...question nahi poocho ge to fic closeROFL!!!

haan bhai dar gai mainROFL...aur buhut question hai...geet ke leyeWink

i really appreciate u...i mean u r right that it took hrs 4 u to write and min 4 us to read!!!...i love ur writting style...its heart touching!!!!!

tu itne taarefe kaafi hai???????ROFL...if yes then lets move to our mahapart!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

the part was awesome...loved it!!!!

awww the way sakhsi and dev help geet for getting ready was shhhooo cute!!!! there true friends for forever and ever and everEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

maan gave her a dress for partyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

she look stunning!!!

ok can't wait to give gaalis just for naintara!!!!!

yuck...she looks hidious...just kiddingROFLROFLROFL..she is not that bad u know...i mean us ke soorat se zyada uske seerat kharab hai!!!!!DeadDeadDead

who was the woman????...is she the same one?????...is she geet's mum...mrs.rathod...huuu dose she have an father????????...is mr.rathod is her father????????...wow if would her...i woud so hate her...she is disguesting and so her mind...i hate the way she looks at herAngryAngryAngry

anyways...the part was rocking

hun...percap seems to be really interesting!!!!!

we'll see what happen next!!!!

plz cont soon...ASAP

LOVE UEmbarrassed

esha

You are so special I'm gonna devote a whole post entirely to you. Thank you so much for what you've done. It really means a lot to me. I know you didn't have to :o)

getting back on topic: aaj kal to dhamkiyon ke bina baat banti nahi Tongue Tongue

and Dev's character was inspired by Ram's youngest step-brother from Bade Ache Lagte Hai. Uff I just love that guy. I was just starting this FF when I saw the first time he met Priya and he inspired me but I have also added elements of the new (changed) Dev. How he doesn't say much yet still takes control.

and I wasn't going to disclose this but yet ONE OF THE RATHODS is either Geet's Father or Mother. I won't say which one. I wanna see you guys guess :P

what dose x stand forConfused
It stands for a kiss honey :o) x

punam2712

StarryStarryNyt

Groupbie

StarryStarryNyt

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
soon open geet's past

Her past will be updated in part 8 or 9 Tongue

wonderful update...Kuch to story hai behind this rathod family...is Naintara her half sister?...Precap is scary...please yaar don't seperate them...agar MU karna bhi ho to jaldi khatam kar dena...please

I'm so glad you like it and yeah Naintara is Geet's half sister but neither considers the other as their sis. Geet because she never knew NT and NT because she's always hated Geet. 

Oh and they won't be seperated. At least not for a while and seperate honge to hi pyaar badega Tongue

xoxo

Edited by StarryStarryNyt - 02 September 2011 at 12:29pm

StarryStarryNyt

Groupbie

StarryStarryNyt

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
and here's the video for Rishabh and Priya (15:18-16:55) if anyone's interested. Rishabh was my inspiration for Dev's character. I know I am foccussing on him too much. From the next episode it's going to be Maan and only Maan :P

[YOUTUBE]Bade Acche Laggte Hai: Episode 47 - 16th August 2011[/YOUTUBE]

and LOL at aap ke saath main woh sab experience karna chahta hoon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetsangelkeenu_kk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top