Fan Fictions

Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein (New MG FF) Note on Page 7 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

StarryStarryNyt

Groupbie

StarryStarryNyt

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by backy

hi

nice part...loved it!!!!!!!!!

why did maan kiss her????/...that too she didn't say any thing???????

anyways the part was REALLY REALLY nice...i really appreciate ur work!!!!

dev thought that it was annie...but she turned out that it was geet...okies so now she already made an friend!!!!

i wonder who is the girl???????is she maan's mum???

plz cont soon

love ya

esha

Hey girl, how are you?
Thank you. Ermm Maan kissed her on the cheek cuz he felt like it Tongue and Geet didn't say anything because it was on the cheek and she was too embarrased by what she did i.e. saying Good Morning loudly Tongue Tongue Tongue

Dev and Geet will really bond over the next parts. Annie will come soon too. 

and the woman, you'll find out soon but no, it wasn't Maan's mom. This is a different Mansion Tongue

<3 u too x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein (New MG FF) Note on Page 7 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

StarryStarryNyt

Groupbie

StarryStarryNyt

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Sorry I haven't been able to update Unhappy We've had one too many parties at home so I haven't had a chance to write.

I will update parts 4 and 5 in two days, part 5 being a Mahaepisode type update. I'm sorry again guys and please check the first page for the final PM list. If your name isn't on it and you'd like to recieve PMs when I update please comment, send me a PM or add me up.

x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13backymaanujaanu

lil.mizz.smexii

IF-Rockerz

lil.mizz.smexii

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
thanks for the pm!
sorry for the late reply couldn't access the internet for a week

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarryStarryNyt

shaksdeewani

shaksdeewani

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Hey brilliant yaar n plz add me in ur pmlist

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarryStarryNyt

StarryStarryNyt

Groupbie

StarryStarryNyt

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil.mizz.smexii

ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
thanks for the pm!
sorry for the late reply couldn't access the internet for a week

no worries hon. glad you like it. I should be able to update tommorow afternoon, fingers crossed x

StarryStarryNyt

Groupbie

StarryStarryNyt

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamy2011

Hey brilliant yaar n plz add me in ur pmlist

I have done hon, so glad you like it Big smile x

StarryStarryNyt

Groupbie

StarryStarryNyt

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
People I'm still working on the update as one or the other thing keeps coming up but I promise you, it will be well worth the wait. So sorry again. x

StarryStarryNyt

Groupbie

StarryStarryNyt

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Hello everyone. Hope you're doing well. I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update. I've had a lot going on at Home. Here's the next part. I will update next tommorow and the update will be about the party and has a few suprises for both, Maan and Geet. Stay tuned for more. Hope you like it and here goes:

Part 4:
Geet got back to the hotel, where Maan and Pinky were already waiting for her. Pinky ran to Geet and hugged her. 'Kahan gayi thi?' she asked, breaking the hug. 'To get some fresh air,' Geet replied. 'Ok, ab ghar chal. Papa Dinner ke liye wait kar rahe hai. You promised Geet!' Pinky made a face. Maan, who was watching the exchange between the two girls, cleared his throat.

'Hi Maan, hum to kal milne wale the na,' Geet remarked. 'Haan tumhare liye kuch laaya tha,' he said, handing her a shopping tote. Maan's original plan was to take Geet out for Dinner so he could get to know her better but on learning of her plans with her family, he let it go. Geet was already doing him a favour and he didn't want her to feel like he owned her, although he very much would like to, but in a good sense of the word. 'I'll call you later Geet. Please apna phone charge karo, I called you many times but switched off aa raha tha.' 'Me too,' Pinky chimed in. 'Ok then, bye Geet,' Maan said and left from there.

The girls headed to the penthouse so Geet could get changed. Geet let them both in and headed straight for the bathroom. Pinky looked around in awe, 'teri to kismet khul gayi Geet,' she said, taking the room in. Everything was so elegant. The room was minimalistic chic at its best. 'Kuch bhi Pinks,' Geet said from the bathroom. 'Waise... I think Maan likes you.' That statement caught Geet off guard. She thought about it for a while and remembered the kiss and blushed. 'Couldn't be,' she thought but Pinks always could see ahead. She had the gift while Geet was what Pinky called 'needed directions to get to a point'. After what seemed an age, Geet replied 'what makes you think that Pinks?' 'Jab tu nahi thi, to unhone kam se kam 20 baar reception se poocha if you were back. Main wahin bethi thi.' Geet went back into thought and coming out of the bathroom, she said 'to? Unhe woh parcel dena tha.' Agar parcel hi dena tha to hotel staff ko bhi de sakte the. Itne bade empire ke maalik wait kyun karte,' Pinky questioned.

'Jaane de na Pinks. Bade logo ki baatien.' Geet was ready now and sat next to Pinky on the king sized bed. 'Waise kahan gayi thi?' 'I told you, to get some fresh air.' 'Geet,' Pinky held her by the shoulders lightly 'I have been waiting for an hour and why do you need to go outdoors when you have this,' she pointed to the balcony, which boasted the most awesome view of cultural Delhi. That's right, Pinky never missed things. 'I think you know Pinks, to kyun pooch rahi hai. Let's go, I don't wait to talk about it.' Pinky knew where she'd been and her heart went out to Geet. They hugged for a while, before Pinky said, 'Chal ab, before Papa files a missing persons report.'

The rest of the evening was spent catching up, deciding Geet and Pinky's future plans (leaving the Maan bit out) and Dad lecturing Geet on how thin she'd become, while the girls rolled their eyes. After Dinner, Geet helped Pinky clear up and the girls headed to their childhood room, which was now Pinky's room, for a little more chit chat. They finally fell asleep at around midnight.

On the other side of town, Maan entered the Mansion and found his family sitting in the drawing room having dessert and coffee. There was no way he could go upstairs now but Maan tried anyway. He was halfway up the stairs when his Mother's voice called out to him. Maan ignored her and continued up the stairs, feeling like a four year old kid, all that was needed for him to look the part was him crawling up on his hands and feet. Now he heard two other voices calling out to him, two voices he couldn't ignore- his Dad's and Dadima's. Maan gave up and made his way back down.

'Maan beter aaj badi jaldi aa gaye,' Dadima started. Maan was thinking of an answer when he felt four pairs of eyes scrutinising him (Dadima's, his Dad's, His Mom and Dev.) In the past two years, since he took over KC, Maan never came home before eleven and always left the house before eight. 'I decided to join you guys for Dinner!' Maan said with an enthusiastic smile. 'Are you sure? Kyunki hume lag raha tha ki aapko upar jaane ki badi jaldi thi,' Pammi said in a mock voice. Maan frowned and mumbled a sorry and sat down with them.

The real reason Maan wanted to go upstairs wasn't to avoid the family but so he could call Geet, but there was a fat chance of that happening, with his family questioning, no probing him. He didn't blame them, as he was never around but he wanted to speak to Geet too. Dadima had noticed Maan shifting nervously in his seat but put it down to Pammi's presence in the room. Not wanting any confrontations tonight, for Dev's sake, she asked Dev to come to her room so she could talk about a new Project idea. When Maan's parents finally retired, it was too late so he decided against it but he did send her a message, asking her to meet him at his office tomorrow.

Geet didn't know where Maan's office was, so she had asked Pinky to drop her there. Pinky knew the place too well as she, like many other Delhi girls had stalked these premises to no end, just to catch a glimpse of the gorgeous MSK. She was happy for Geet as she saw a connection between MSK and her.
On the other hand, Geet who was oblivious to this just stared outside the window. She just couldn't shake off the images of yesterday, at the Mansion. Behind the Gate, was the life she longed for... She had Pinky, Dad, Sahil, Meera and Maan then why wasn't it enough? Maan? She didn't know why but she knew Maan would be there for her when it came down to it.

They were there and Geet who was deep in thought hadn't realised this. Pinky brought her back by clicking her fingers in front of her. Geet got out and said bye to Pinky as she drove away.

Geet found Maan's cabin and knocked. Two minutes later, when Maan hadn't opened the door, she turned around to leave and ran into someone whose glasses she managed to knock off. She bent down to pick it up when a familiar voice made her smile 'the first since last evening. 'Sau putra bhava,' Dev said with a grin. 'Aashiwaad de rahe hai ya aur kuch,' Geet asked with a frown on her face. 'Geet! Ashirwaard. Of course. Think of it this way, 100 Maan Bhai that can work here. MB ki worker crisis solver ho jayegi, since Mini Maan's will be just as efficient, and I won't have to come here and solve the staff shortage crisis.' Geet blushed when she heard mini Maan's and managed to say 'ha ha ha' with tears in her eyes.

'Why are you here?' Dev finally asked. 'Woh Maan ne bulaya tha, par woh ab darwaaza hi nahi khol rahe.' Geet said with a cute smile. 'Are to aapko knock karne ki kya zarurat hai? This is your office too,' Dev said with a wink. Geet blushed at the thought and opened the door 'Aap nahin aa rahe hai?' 'nahin, you guys have some alone time.' Dev winked again and left.

Geet opened the door slightly and saw Maan, working away, there were files all over the table and Maan was staring at his desktop with a frown on his face. He didn't have his suit on, just a gray shirt and his waistcoat. He was a sight to Geet's eyes.  'So that's why he hadn't opened the door,' Geet thought as she looked at him adoringly. Geet opened the door wider and saw that Maan wasn't alone. At the far end of the sofa, was a girl in the smallest dress she'd seen, staring away at Maan.

Geet tightened her grip on the knob and wondered who this girl was. She knocked again, a little louder this time. Maan slowly brought his head away from the Desktop and the frowned instantly turned upside down. 'Geet tum!' he said, getting up with a big smile on his face. The girl got up too and was now looking at Geet with a surprised/angry expression which Geet noticed from the corner of her eye. 'Haa woh aap ne bulaya tha. I hope I haven't disturbed anything,' Geet said turning to look in the girl's direction. 'No, you haven't.' Maan said. 'I mean we were just working,' He added, in case Geet had any other ideas. 'Sasha, come here,' Maan beckoned. Sasha instantly came over and stood with her hands to her side. 'This is Geet, Geet meet Sasha, our chief engineer here at KC.' Sasha just stared at Geet, who had extended a hand forward to greet Sasha. 'Sasha!,' Maan said, pointing to Geet's outstretched hand. Sasha smiled a polite hello but did not shake Geet's hand and left from there.

'Geet come sit,' Maan said leading her to his desk. 'kuch logi?' 'Ji nahin Maan, main breakfast kar k aayi hoon,' Geet smiled politely.  'Ok. The reason I called is, the party has been preponed. To ab party kal hai. Do you remember the plan? This is where I'll introduce you to my family.' Geet nodded. Maan was telling Geet about his family and their likes and dislikes. Geet felt she was marrying his or something. Maan was just about to get to his parents when the door opened and in walked Dev. Geet smiled at him and Maan who saw this felt awkward but didn't know why. 'Bhai who's this?' Dev decided to tease him. Maan was caught on the spot and didn't know what to tell him because if he did, Dev might tell the family before time and his plan would be ruined but at the same time Dev was really good with secrets. 'My new secretary,' Maan finally said in a low voice. Geet turned her head to look at him with a confused look and he looked at her with an apologetic look. Dev feigned surprised and he and started laughing really loudly the next minute. Geet joined in, except she was more giggling then laughing. 'MB I know who she is.' Maan thought Dev knew the truth and was about to apologise for not letting him in on the secret when Dev said 'We met at the hotel.' Maan breathed a sigh of relief and Geet smiled. 'Just came to give you these files and now I'll leave you two lovebirds alone.' He walked towards the door when he finally remembered something. 'Oh Geet I have a meeting tomorrow morning at the penthouse. I'll try not to disturb you while you're getting ready for the party. I know how long you girls take,' he laughed and with this, Dev left the two alone.

Precap 1: 'You can call me Papa.'

Precap 2: 'I can't do this Sahil.'

Edited by StarryStarryNyt - 24 August 2011 at 6:37am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna.gagsyammyicycoollathaaubhakbhartifanRujul13oooooocue1-Elfin-annie.shonaSphinxbackykabslocksgbhatkingofmeawesomepoojanats0101maanujaanuritzy09-Prithi-komlikamaaneetsangellil.mizz.smexii6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Post Reply New Post

Go to top