Fan Fictions

Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein (New MG FF) Note on Page 7 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

StarryStarryNyt

Groupbie

StarryStarryNyt

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Hello. Hope you're having a nice day. Thank you so much for the likes and comments. Here's the next part. Add me up if you wants pms or leave a comment saying pm me or something like that because I don't want to bombard people with PMs when they don't want them. Enjoy!

Part 3:

...soon they were at the cafe. Maan and Geet were both avoiding each other's gaze and staring at the menu as if their life depended on it. Actually they were thinking the same thing. Geet: 'thore zor se nahi bol sakti thi good morning Geet, poori Delhi ne sun li hogi teri good morning ...aur Maan, unko to ab lagega ki I have a crush on him. Please babaji aise mat hone dena.' (unko? Kya baat hai Geet!) Maan: 'why did I kiss her? What if she takes it the wrong way? Why why why did I do that!'

'Order kar-,' 'Maan-,' they both said at the same time. 'You go first,' said Maan. Geet hesitated but decided to go for it; the question that had been bugging her for the past week or so, 'why did you choose me? I mean ye natak karne ke liye koi bhi larki tayaar ho jaati, woh bhi Delhi se, aapne mujhe Mumbai se kyun bulwaaya?' Maan knew this question was coming. He was actually shocked it took so long. 'Sahil,' he chuckled and leaned forward 'Sahil told me how you helped bring Meera and him together to maine socha you can help me too and if I had gotten a Delhi girl to play the role, my reputation would be ruined. They would tell the media and their friends,' he laughed again. Geet remembered how she set Meera and Sahil up for those endless dates and how she would invite them and turn up late or not turn up at all.

Maan:

'She bought the story,' Maan thought to himself. The truth was something else. Maan hated the idea of marrying just for the sake of marrying. Bringing two families together and everything was okay but marrying just so two business empires could become one was an idea he wasn't comfortable with. Sure he would inherit a lot of shares but he didn't want to become Mr Naintara Rathod, who his mum was so desperately trying to set him up with.

Maan had tried everything but Naintara wouldn't have any of it and his mum always forced her on him. The breaking point came when Naintara started visiting KC and asked the  employees to call her Ma'am as she would soon marry their CEO. Maan had had it with her and called Sahil. Sahil who was a prankster since birth came up with the idea of getting a fake girlfriend. 'It won't keep Naintara away, given her nature but will keep your mum off your back,' and then sent him countless pictures of girls who he thought could pull off the role well and had accidently sent Geet's picture too. (Sahil had lots of pictures of him and Geet as they were travel buddies and best friends) Maan was mesmerised by Geet as she was exactly what he would want his soul mate to be like and called Sahil that instant enquiring about the girl in the white dress. 'What white dress,' Sahil had asked and after checking the email Sahil had told Maan all about Geet and that's how Sahil had talked to her and Geet agreed because she could never say no to Sahil.

Geet:

'To media walon ke dar se unhone mujhe pick kia. And those girls, their loss,' she thought smugly. Her train of thoughts was interrupted when Maan had asked 'tumhare ghar mein aur kaun kaun hai Geet?' Geet didn't know what to say. Should she tell him the truth? 'tumhare Papa k alawa I mean,' Maan added. 'Maan thinks Dad's my father, to main unhe yehi keh deti hoon.' Geet thought. 'Jee bas main, Papa aur Pinky. Mom passed away a few years ago.' 'I'm sorry,' Maan said. He wanted to know more but wasn't sure if it would be okay since Geet's face fell when he had asked about her family. He thought he'd ask her as she got to know him better.

They finished their breakfast and walked towards the parking lot when it started raining heavily. They ran to the car as fast as they could but it didn't help and they were soaked through. Geet hated being cold. She would get cranky and moody when her arms or feet felt cold. She was shivering and muttering curses. An amused Maan just stared at her. 'Gaali dete hue bhi kitni cute lagti hai,' He thought and reached the backseat and pulled a cardigan out of nowhere and handed it to Geet. 'Wear it, you won't feel cold,' Geet took it without any questions and put it on. Maan turned the heat up and started the car.

Maan dropped Geet to the hotel and left for KC. On the other hand, Dev decided to check up on the hotel as he had important guests who were arriving the next day. He had heard all about Naintara's morning scene and mentally thanked the guest who was occupying the penthouse for keeping Naintara away. Dev was a peaceful human being but Naintara's presence irked him. The girl created a scene wherever she went.

Dev was checking the arrangements when he saw someone run to the lift to the penthouse suite. He thought it was Annie as she had her favourite cardigan on but since when did Annie have curly hair. The girl was wild, she changed hair colours every week, Dev thought and decided to go meet his sister. He waited for the lift to come down again.

Geet rushed into her room and into the shower. She took a quick shower and decided to take a nap. That's when she saw the cardigan and wondered who it belonged to. It definitely belonged to a woman. She held the cardigan closer and sniffed it. It smelled of berries. 'Definitely a woman's,' she thought. She closed her eyes and loud knocking made her jump.

'Annie open the door. I saw you come up,' 'Annie?' Geet thought. 'ab ye kaun hai? Let's find out,' 'Annie its Dev Bhai, open the door quickly!' Geet opened the door and saw a cute guy with glasses. He had a fitted suit and a crisp white shirt underneath, just as Maan's. Maybe they used the same tailor, she thought.

Dev was shocked on seeing someone else in the suite. 'Sorry, I thought you were my sister,' 'its okay,' she replied in a soft voice.' Dev saw the cardigan in her hand and said 'actually my sister has a similar cardigan. its actually her favourite one,' 'Oh this, my boyfriend gave it to me,' Geet said. 'Boyfriend, ye tune kya keh dia Geet?' Geet thought.

Dev was about to leave and that's when he realised. This was the penthouse suite and she was Maan's guest and her boyfriend gave her the cardigan which meant she is Maan bhai's girlfriend? 'You're Maan bhai's guest?' 'Yes,' Geet said meekly. 'Bhai? Oh he's Maan's brother, ab kya karu? Introduction karu ya should I shut the door on his face. Pata nahin Maan ne inhe mere bare mein bataya hoga ya nahi... I'll introduce myself, Maan ko baad mein bata dungi,' Geet thought.

'Hi I'm Dev, Maan Bhai's younger brother and you must be his girlfriend,' he beat her to it.

'Jee, it's nice to meet you, I'm Geet,' she extended her hand and let him in.

'Geet, I hope you're comfortable here. Waise to ye hotel main sambhaalta hoon so if you need anything call me,'

'Thank you Dev ji,'

Dev's phone started ringing. It was Sakshi so he had to take it. 'abhi main chalta hoon, oh I sometimes use the room opposite the penthouse for my meetings and I have one tommrow. Do you mind if I use it then?'

'Not at all, wese kaisi meetings?' Geet winked.

'Business meetings, us tarah wali nahin, shame on you Geet,' Dev said.

Geet looked a little uncomfortable. 'I was joking –about the shame on you part, I do use it for business meetings. I really have to go now, see you around and call me if you need anything. Bye Geet,' Dev said and he left.

Geet:

Dev seemed sweet. They would get along. Geet lay on the bed and started to think of today's event; the kiss, the cardigan and how Maan had asked her about her family. She decided to ring Maan and ask him about tommorow's plan when her phone rang.

It was Sahil. 'Hello,' she answered and went to sit on the balcony. 'Hey, sab theek thaak? Maan kaise laga,' 'He's great. How are you and how's Meera?' 'We're fine, kal Delhi aa rahe hai,' 'Weyyy!' Geet screamed. She missed both of them. 'See you then Geet,' 'Take care,' said Geet and ended the call. Sahil was never much of a talker but he spoke loads face to face. Funny guy, she thought.

Sahil and Geet have been best friends for eighteen years now. Geet used to be bullied and Sahil used to defend her. Sahil had done Geet many more favours so when he asked Geet to pretend to be Maan's girlfriend, she said yes.

It was a month ago; Sahil rang Geet and asked her to meet up. Geet thought something happened between him and Meera and rushed to meet him. She was relieved when she found them both together waiting for her. Sahil told her about Maan's situation and that he needed help. Geet was about to say no but Meera chipped in saying 'come on Geet, its easy money, money that can make your travelling dreams come true,' Geet thought for a while. Sahil understood her concern and assured her Maan was a decent guy 'thoda sadu hai but decent hai,' he'd said and she'd agreed. A smiled crept up on her face and she went to sleep.

It was six in the evening. Geet was standing outside the wrought iron gates of a big house. It wouldn't be right to call it a house. It was a mansion. Ten minutes and the watchman got annoyed at her because she neither moved nor came in. 'Kaun chahiye aapko,' he said in an annoyed voice,' 'Jee koi nahin,' she said and started to walk away. She was two minutes away when she heard a car drive towards the house. Geet quickly hurried back and hid among the trees by the gate. The car stopped  by the English statue near the entrance.

A woman dressed head to toe in black exited the car. She had a black long top and cigarette pants; over the top she had wrapped a turquoise pashmina and kitten heels finished her outfit.  Her dressing screamed royalty and her chic bob screamed business. She took each step gracefully and was about to enter the house when a man in his sixties called out to her from the garden. She changed tracks and went over to him and placed a small peck on his bald head. Geet left before anyone could see her.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

monija75krishna.gagsylathaauammyicycool-divya-bhakbhartifan-Elfin-cue1annie.shonafullyfaltulovepookingofmebackynats0101kabslocksgbhatawesomepoojamaanujaanunehakapoor7ritzy09komlika-Prithi-maaneetsangellil.mizz.smexiishah106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein (New MG FF) Note on Page 7 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
awesome update.
thx

backy

IF-Dazzler

backy

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
hi

nice part...loved it!!!!!!!!!

why did maan kiss her????/...that too she didn't say any thing???????

anyways the part was REALLY REALLY nice...i really appreciate ur work!!!!

dev thought that it was annie...but she turned out that it was geet...okies so now she already made an friend!!!!

i wonder who is the girl???????is she maan's mum???

plz cont soon

love ya

esha

maanujaanu

IF-Dazzler

maanujaanu

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
brilliant updates do continue soon

ritzy09

IF-Rockerz

ritzy09

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
great FF...please add me to your PM list

--jassi--

Goldie

--jassi--

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Nice FF.
Please add me to your PM List.
-Jassi

annie.shona

annie.shona

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

hey superb story yaa.. 

continue soon

and add me to the pm list.. 

StarryStarryNyt

Groupbie

StarryStarryNyt

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thank you for your comments, shah10, maanujaanu, ritzy09, MaanKiGeet..., and annie.shona. It means a lot to me <3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top