Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

WANNA C D3 IN TOP 10

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
though D3 is youth's fav show bt we r not getting gud position in IF,...Lets comment more n more on D3 forums so dat d rank will increase,..many frens r not joing fanclub of D3 so plz join it 2 c d3 on topCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweeto90samee12sweetapple2995r07cRadiantTreasure-Aicha-ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WANNA C D3 IN TOP 10" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
WOOOHOOO YEAHHH I WANT D3 IN NUMBER 1 POSITION OR AT LEAST IN TOP 10Smile

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Yup! We need to get into the top 10 for sure!! and we will :) Just keep hitting the chaska meter guys!! =D You know guys it!! 

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I agree...for the people on the Kriyaansh/ArSha fanclub know...I've set up a youtube campaign to get all the fans of Shakti/Amar in DID to come on here and also watch the show. Keep voting on here everyday to bring the rank up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saranghae

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
yea d3 ve so huge fans on fb,..bt d owners of those pgs r not encouraging d fans to join fan club of D3,..D3 is our fav show i ll try my bst 2 cmnt on the pics,news forums n others regarding D3 n also suggest it 2 my fren,...!!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
wow!! dats an osum attempt dr,..u r ri8 many ppl evn don knw dat we r having a D3 forum,,..ll support u fully in dis wrk!! if i can do anything 2 help u,u can surely ask 4 help,m ready all d time!!
Originally posted by robinc07

I agree...for the people on the Kriyaansh/ArSha fanclub know...I've set up a youtube campaign to get all the fans of Shakti/Amar in DID to come on here and also watch the show. Keep voting on here everyday to bring the rank up

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

wow!! dats an osum attempt dr,..u r ri8 many ppl evn don knw dat we r having a D3 forum,,..ll support u fully in dis wrk!! if i can do anything 2 help u,u can surely ask 4 help,m ready all d time!!

And also that people do not know about the show because its on channel v..not like starplus/sony/zee which everyone pretty much has 

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by asmi202

anyway bst of luck dr!!

And also that people do not know about the show because its on channel v..not like starplus/sony/zee which everyone pretty much has

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.