Fan Fictions

ll Heartbeat: An ArHi FF ll*part 5a page 40 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 45

-Sanjana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sanjana-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Jojo..

-Edited-

I had no other choice but to edit this! MAN YOU ARE SO GOOD! Ahhh! You have got to update this a.s.a.p!!! Me is super excited to read what happened in this FF! :D YAY! I love it already! :D *hyper mode* LOL
rofl! jojo!LOL Seriously, u are so cute! Hug And lol! i'll try to update today itself!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll Heartbeat: An ArHi FF ll*part 5a page 40 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sanjana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sanjana-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..anisha..

Eagerly waiting for the Pati Ji's *ahem* Arnav *ahem* entrance.Please make it a GRAND entrance. Anyways, update soon!!!! :) 
Hehe... just wait and watch! there's an amazing, ArHilicious journey coming up!Wink Please continue to leave ur wonderful comments! Hug

aakriti120

IF-Dazzler

aakriti120

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
hey nice intro...eagerly waiting to read the other parts..please add me to ur pm list...

-Sanjana-

-Sanjana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sanjana-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aakriti120

hey nice intro...eagerly waiting to read the other parts..please add me to ur pm list...
Thank u so much! will definately add u to my Pm list! Hug

-Sanjana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sanjana-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Chapter 2: Desires  

Arnav entered his bedroom with a grim expression. His chocolate brown eyes were unrevealing of his emotions much like his straight face. He had an excellent build. It was everything that a male model would kill to own. Arnav Singh Raizada was simply impossible to ignore.

He sauntered inside, gazing at the girl sitting at the foot of his bed. Her veil was positioned perfectly atop her black hair and the lengha seemed to be made especially for her. Arnav couldn't help but smile as he noticed her fingers, playing nervously with the anklets at her feet.  

He neared her slowly, unable to take his eyes off her beauty. He could hear her, breathing becoming heavier by the second. She clung to her lengha tightly, as Arnav finally took his seat beside her.

He slowly reached for her veil, unmasking her at last.

The sight he saw was heart stopping. He could have sworn right then and there that there couldn't possibly be anyone more attractive. Her milky skin against the red veil seemed to simply flare with beauty. Her brown eyes were captivating' and every time he peered into them, he saw them growing larger with nervousness. He was stunned.

She was the cool ice to the blazing fire in his heart. He gradually leaned in, as if in a trance. Her lips were quivering'with anticipation or fear, Arnav did not know. But they were inviting.

He moved in, towards her, unable to stop his desires.  She would drive him crazy in no time. Arnav was sure of that!

He touched her cheeks, feeling his heart flutter at the heat. His hands slowly moved down the nape of her neck and to her hair, exploring her. He traced his finger down her forehead, to her nose, and finally stopped at her lips.

He pulled her closer, feeling her breath on his skin. Just as he was about to touch her lips with his own, she pushed him back.

"Please'" She gasped, her face reddening. "I'm not ready for this' Not tonight'." She begged.

Arnav was shocked. Wasn't this what the "suhaag raat" was meant for'? But he didn't argue further.

"Alright'" He said, backing away. "It isn't a punishment, Khushi'. In fact, I'm glad you were honest with me, and shared your feelings'." 

A tear rolled down Khushi's eyes. "Thank you'." She whispered. Arnav nodded, moving to his side of the bed. Khushi gazed at him, uncomfortably. Arnav smiled, understandingly. "You sleep on the bed, and I'll sleep on the couch downstairs. Goodnight Khushi'." He added, before turning off the lights and proceeding down the stairs.

Khushi's night was far from peaceful. Memories of her past were continuously invading her mind, snatching any final comfort she had left. She could never love Arnav'. She had come to this conclusion the moment her wedding had been fixed. How did one forget a first love'? Was it even possible'? Wasn't it said that first loves never die?

Khushi felt herself weakening at the thought of Arjun. She had formed a tight barrier around herself the moment she was separated from him. She had stopped her heart from loving. The barrier couldn't be broken now'. She had structured it too tightly around herself. And she didn't have any place in her heart for Arnav. There would always be only one person residing in her heart, and that was Arjun.

And she would never see him again'. It seemed as if this marriage had ended her life itself.

A flood of tears emerged from her eyes. She felt a rush of irritation as she brushed away the tears. It was their entire fault' they wanted the money'they married her off to someone they knew she didn't love'FOR MONEY!! She hated them. She hated them beyond limits.

Khushi tossed and turned the entire night. It was amazing how her life had changed so quickly. One minute, she was safe at home with her family, and the next, she was lying alone on a bed in a strange, new house'.

I should run away'. She thought to herself frustrated. That would show them. It would teach them all a lesson. But another part of her knew she couldn't do that. She was from a cultured family, and had learned that nothing was more important in life than respect. Losing her respect came close to losing her life. Moreover, Arnav hadn't done anything to her. It wouldn't be fair for her to leave him now. Especially after the kindness he had shown her'.

She sighed, closing her eyes. Perhaps the pains would ease if she didn't think about them. She highly doubted it, but was willing to try any how.

Downstairs, on the couch, Arnav was getting some entirely new feelings itself. Whenever he closed his eyes, he would see only her face' the whiteness of her skin'her round, brown eyes' her fingers, nervously playing with the heavy clothes wrapped around her body'and her lips'. He had come so close to them'.

His heart skipped a beat at the mere thought. And then the way she had pushed him back. His eyes snapped open and he suddenly felt a great sadness overcome him. She had changed instantaneously. But why? She's just gotten married to you Arnav' she hardly knows you! Of course she would be uncomfortable! He pointed out to himself. Did it happen to all newlyweds then'? Arnav doubted it. But Khushi is different'and that's what makes her special!  He reminded, smiling to himself. Khushi was perfect in all forms. He had known this from the first moment he had seen her. He had immediately fallen head over heals.

He grinned happily. He had married the woman of his dreams. She was surely an angel sent from above.

He closed his eyes, and fell into a deep sleep, a smile illuminating his face.

END

Precap-- Arnav picked up the book, lying at the foot of the bed. It was a diary of some sort'Khushi's diary. Diaries always held secrets, and as far as he knew, most girls wrote about secret crushes or previous boyfriends. Arnav smiled mischievously before opening the diary to the first page'.

~~~~~

Firstly, I would like to thank you all for your wonderful comments! Really love u all! It's because of u all that I have written part two! And I hope u will leave me your comments for this part also!HugAnd if u are not yet on the buddy list, I request you to press the like button on the first page part 1! It will be added on! Thanks a ton! 

Love,

SanjuEmbarrassed

Edited by ---Pari--- - 28 September 2011 at 2:32pm

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

bert*nadia*kscjksimron...vishruti.siricappacuinoankitakhinvasarreena1146preet112kausar1219kashevprerna27xxsanaaaxxhillynehaahmadMizhi..anisha..Suman786shailusri1983zyanahPari76--Preeti--Crazy4Arhiashna27kdg129sunshine33aminakhanniru273mirnalinimonkeydog18-sia-HonkytonkkarismaasumilovespellzobshehReader_Hobby--BumbleBee--Danina_SK_StarMSunriseGreenDaviiqbals4ever-Amri-FebruaryFlower-scarlett--veena.shona-dolly477minimuffin86rsk16pri12Aahanaxx11MarciIshrafan11Jyo.Jyoti21FAYKHAN29zafi-Antu-_-Aslan-shonagudiaShiningStar18-Ammie-the_rain-Garima-26javey.Saraa.Soulmate_Sanashootingstar.xx-Kina-.hea.sparkle2985shewolf.SK1991Preet.Kc.SajnaVe.

kdg129

kdg129

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG. i LOOOVE your concept (it had been playing around in my own noggin for a while, but i was too lazy to pen it down), and judging by your prologue, your's seems BRILLIANT!! please do continue and update soon!!

i've already liked your post, so consider me one of your PMs! :D

-Sanjana-

-Sanjana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sanjana-

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

OMG OMG OMG. i LOOOVE your concept (it had been playing around in my own noggin for a while, but i was too lazy to pen it down), and judging by your prologue, your's seems BRILLIANT!! please do continue and update soon!!

i've already liked your post, so consider me one of your PMs! :D
aawwwhhh! omgg! thank you so much yaar! Hug I really appreciate it! And what can I say? Geniuses think alike!Wink

kdg129

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
yahan pe bhi reserved LOLLOL I need TIME

-Sanjana-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top