Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Wafa_94

Aha! So Arnav is the husband.πŸ˜‰ Anyways, loved this part. Awesome writing yaar.πŸ‘πŸΌ I can predict Arnav being the patient husband for his wife. Can't wait for the next part! Hurry with it.😳 And thanks a lot for the last PM dear. Muah!πŸ€—

Awww! it's not a problem jaanu! πŸ€— Thanks for ur wonderful comment! glad u liked the update!! Will update asap! Keep reading!😳
Luv,
sanju
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
continue soon
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is different and unique. Can't wait for you to continue
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey thanks for the pm..interesting update..good to see arnav as the understanding one..and the precap is way exciting..cant wait to read the next part...πŸ‘
ayesha786xxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey great job can't wait to find out what Arnav finds I'm Khushi's diary and its nice to see that your characters are opposites from the show xX

Thanks for the pm please continuee and update soon xX
Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the update ...very interesting precap please update soon
Miya_Malik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OH! How could I miss this?! Late although, i'm here to eat your head with my silly comment  πŸ˜† To the fanfiction, great concept and very well presented! Khushi's parents seperate her from Arjun and marry her off to someone else just for money..URGHHH! Hate their mentality, but I forgive them because unknowingly they married her off to Mr. Right! :P  Vaise I wonder what exactly Khushi's family had in mind when they decided to get her married off to ASR, like did they know Arnav was good for their daughter or they didn't care because they were going to get a hefty sum in return..πŸ˜• Chapter 2, I was secretly and desperately hoping for the husband to be our angry young man ASR, but I got better! The ASR here, is a complete gentleman! The minute she says 'please! i'm not ready for this' he backs off, conveying that he really respects Khushi and he won't do anything to hurt her (= LOVED that! So Arnav leaves Khushi to herself, and true to his words goes and sleeps in a seperate room 😳 It's going to take Khushi her everything to stop herself from falling for her adorable husband! I'm sure she will be well and truely over Arjun in no-time with Arnav around 😳 Eager to read the next chapter, when do you plan to update missy?!

PS: I dont normally write so much nonsense in my comment, it's just that I had to make up for missing chapter one. Sorry about that 😊

PPS: remember me?? I spammed on your one-shot thread and you were my partner in crime there! πŸ˜†

Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hmmmz nice.update soon. thnx 4 d pm.
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ooo just cant wait 2 see wat he cums 2 no !!!
beautiful update
!!!
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Beaautifuul Updaate jaanuu !!!

its amazingly writted πŸ€— waaiting for the next updaate

do it soon !! Muuuah

Thaanks for the pm <3