Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Arhaan , Surbhi and Rolli purchased all the surprises for Abida . They were siting in a restaurant.

Rolli-surbzz hamne hall toh reserve kar liya , par interior ka kya karma hai ???

Surbhi-OMGG rolli yeh toh meine soch hi nahi .She left off her juice in between and started worrying…..😲😲

Arhaan-surbhi kya hua.??itne tension kyo kar rahe ho..

Surbhi-arhaan abhi tak interiors ka arrangement nahi hua hai..kal abi ka birthday hai.sab kuch kaise hoyega?? She almost started sweating….

Rolli-surbzz calmm down na ..we all are there..😊

Surbhi-rolli ..abida kitna saalo baad hamare saath birthday celebrate karegi…I really want to make it special for her….she was on the verge of crying.😭

Arhaan could no longer see surbhi so worried and crying..

Arhaan placed his right hand on her shoulder , lifted her face by chin

Arhaan-look at me.I am here.bas interiors ka problem haina.i'll take tht responsibility.😳

Rolli sat staring at both of them-HOWW ROMANTICCC….😳

Surbhi-😭

Arhaan-now stop crying….itni chotti si baat par koi rota hai kya ..he gently pressed her shoulder….

Surbhi was going to speak something when she noticed roli staring at them.she immediately shoved off arhaan's hand and sat straight….

Rolli-ahemm ahemm …..if I was disturbing . toh mein yahan se chali jaati hoon….😉

Surbhi-rolli y will u disturb us….keep sitting.kuch bhi nahi hua..she said hesitantly ……

Arhaan kept looking surbhi and her shyness …he was amused at each new way surbhi used to change the topic

Arhaan in his mind-Meri jaan kitni baar topic change karogi..The day will come when I wont have to hide my love😉. He smiled to himself.

Ammar abida had their food…

Abida-ab dekhao kya hai iss box mein ..

Ammar-abhi nahii …baad meinn

Abida-kab se baad mein baad mein kare ja rahe hoo..Mujhe lagta hai ki tumhe dikhana hi nahi hai…. She got angry and turned away her face…😡

Ammar-abida aise koi baat nahi hai..This box is for you but I'll show u ,later. I promise… abida turned her face towards ammar but suddenly the lights went off…..

There was all dark when a flash of light appeared and highlighted only ammar.

Ammar in loud voice-Though a challenge , but this is my first ever date. Thanku for being the first ever girl in my life😳….He stretched out his hand towards her….

Everyone cheered for abida to go …she was ver hesitant and shy but couldn't loose this moment.She slowly got up and placed her hand into his.

An instrumental tune was playing where the couple burned the dance floor with their extreme romantic dance.

While dancing abida forgot herself and let herself into Ammar's arms……She didn't knew tht ammar danced so well.

Arhaan , Surbhi and rolli now moved towards the car.

Arhaan dropped them at theor hostel and went to his house.

The dance finished.Abida was still lost in ammar's eyes,.She didn't move from her place.Ammar carried her in his arms towards their seat.

Ammar-abidaaa …

Abida-ha …..i mean ..yess ..kia huaa

Ammar-i know I dance very well but tum toh kho hi gayii ..kya huaa ..dance bahut accha laga..😉

Abida blushed-nahii ..mera matlabb …u dance really good .                   ammar-thankuu…😃

Ammar-now lets go ..wait will u be able to walk or shall I again carry you ..he winked at her..

Abida- nahii ..i can walk…

Ammar-waise I don't have any problem in carrying u .Its my pleasure darling..😉

Abida-darlingg..she blushed listening to it…😳.She oved the way Ammar was caring for her.

Ammar and abida came to the car.ammar started the car.

Ammar-abida yeh tumhare liyee ..He gave her a wrapped box….

Abida-yeh kya haii ….                            Ammar-open itt ..

Abida opened it .It was their picture where they both were cutting the cake which they did at the restaurant..

Abida-OMGGG ..par yeh pic toh abhi hi click kit hi ..iotni jaldii

Ammar-aapke liyee kuchh bhii …

Abida-AWWW ..this is so sweet…she bent a little and hugged him .Ammar became paralysed for a moment.His hands became stiff…..he strated feeling her when he realized tht he had to drive….

Ammar-abida ..he said softly.Abida left him and understtod.

Ammar resumed back to driving.Abida felt like hiding her face in that box.how could she do this.She didn't had the strength to lift up her eyes and look at ammar….

Ammar understtod that abida was feeling bit uncomfortable……

Ammar-heyyy its fine..koi baat nahi.

Abida just nodded her head…

They reached the hostel.Abida quickly opened d gate to run upto her hostel when ammar stopped her..

Abida-kia huaa…..

Ammar showed her the box which he showed her at the hotel.

Ammar-dekhna nahi hai ki ismein kya hai….

Abida nodded as yess…. She took it and opened it.It was a beautiful single rose on white satin sheet.A single rose which was more than thousands of rose.

Have a look at the beautiful rose

Abida was stuck at the rose.She was absolutely speechless.

Ammar –yeh tumhare liye.For me this one rose speaks everything whatever I have in my heart.

Abida-

Ammar-I'll wait for your reply.He came forward and gently kissed her at the temple of her forhead.

Ammar-I think u should go now.its quite late.Good night.

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww luvly update surbhi hehehehehehhee forehead pe kiss, awww so cute
n hehehe surbhi n arhaaan also so cuteee, arhaan cares so much 4 u awww:D

really luved ittt n hehehe the roseee:D i gifted it to ammar n in ur FF ammar gifted it to me heheheheh, awww thanx surbhi for putting the pix hehe
abcd2 thumbnail
😳
This content was originally posted by: Abida0201

awww luvly update surbhi hehehehehehhee forehead pe kiss, awww so cute

n hehehe surbhi n arhaaan also so cuteee, arhaan cares so much 4 u awww:D

really luved ittt n hehehe the roseee:D i gifted it to ammar n in ur FF ammar gifted it to me heheheheh, awww thanx surbhi for putting the pix hehe

awww ..it was spclyyy forr uuu ...luvv yaaa
myy pleasuree ..the picss are really beautifulll 😳...waittt forr more chaps to comee inn ..their is lott of romancee for u n ammar jijuu storedd in my mindd ..hehehe😉 😳
Miss_Random thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surbhisachwani

😳

awww ..it was spclyyy forr uuu ...luvv yaaa
myy pleasuree ..the picss are really beautifulll 😳...waittt forr more chaps to comee inn ..their is lott of romancee for u n ammar jijuu storedd in my mindd ..hehehe😉 😳

heheh oye u know i want u to do this in my bday part
that ammar will gift me a suit oke??? coz in reall life he did now also hehehehe, he paid my suit, which i ordered for eid hehehehheee, so its from himm😳😛 i willl giv u the ppic so u can put it in ur ff part of my bday hehe

that ammar bought it for me naa hehehe  n i will wear it on the birthday party
n the birthday party will have a dress code
ladies will wear red
n boys black
Edited by Abida0201 - 12 years ago
Miss_Random thumbnail
ladies red
boys black

my suit will be 3 coloured (green, maroon, blue) n ammar will wear BLACK with an oriental blue shirt:::P okii

n listen arhaan will also gift u a suit hehehe, u chose which 1 n he will wear a matching shirt with u oke???
abcd2 thumbnail
AWWW abiii ...goo onn dearrr ..:)) ..tell mee allwhatt u wantt afterall its gonnaa b ur b'dayy ..i'll make it d besttt ...writee whateverr u wantt for ur b'dayy :))) <3
Miss_Random thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surbhisachwani

AWWW abiii ...goo onn dearrr ..:)) ..tell mee allwhatt u wantt afterall its gonnaa b ur b'dayy ..i'll make it d besttt ...writee whateverr u wantt for ur b'dayy :))) <3

aww nothing more, u surprise meee with the resttt😳 anyways im off now, hav to do the dishes haha, chal c ya tommorow inshAllah, do update againnn, cyaaa😳
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loooveellyy up date sis bless ya u dont talk to me anymore im missing u lolz
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful update dear.wow so romantic amar and abida😊😉.arhaan and surbhi in the mall😎.rolli understand that she is  kabab me haddi 😆too good.keep continue it👍🏼