Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Ammie-

IF-Rockerz

-Ammie-

Beintehaa Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

dude i know my topic sounds almost scary in a gangsterish kinda way..i guess its too much hollywoodROFL

anyways that's not the point for this post the point is that we all saw yesterday that La makes a 180 degree turn and storms out of the dinning room (doesn't matter waisa bhi wo salad hi kha rahi thi..ROFL) anyways i don't care much about it as i only watch the show for ArHi...but wat really broke my heart was ASR going after her...Broken Heart
janaa zaroori tha kya...wat a waste of energy Arni i thought u could do better...Confused
but anyways the harm has been done and there is no prevention to it...
but wat m really hoping is NO consoling scene between Arnav and blah...pls pls pls I beg the cv's not to show anything like this...
m already very pissed with them for not showing any ArHi...but m not saying anything for the sake of my handsome Hunk Arnie...but agaar Cv's na ajj ka epi main koi bhi La aur Arnav ka between consoling scene dikhaya...tu there is no stopping me...AngryLOL
iak baar jo main na commitment ker li tu uska baad main apni bhi nahi sunti...(source sallu from wanted)ROFL
So Cv's ko agar apni jaan sa pyaar hai tu wo meri baat mana la ga..warna unko mujhe sa koi nahi bacha sakta...khud ASR bhi..hohohaha..(errr pardon my randomness)

Fillhal CV's don't mess with me...i have connections with the underworld...actually i'm the donLOL

P.S let me know if u don't want a consoling scene either...i'll add u in my gang so we can take Cv's class together..and m sorry for such a cheap and third class post...its due to no arhi dose for more then a weak...Confused

tab tak hum hain rahi pyaar ka phir mila ga chalta chaltaLOLEmbarrassed 

Edited by -Ammie- - 16 August 2011 at 6:37am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi95arnavforeveramara23-sia-kitty25TheBlueAngel-Ramya-Evashpickle6586shobrakapooormazkachazka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Warning to the CV's" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I I I I support you! ErmmLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ammie-

-Ammie-

IF-Rockerz

-Ammie-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyaks

I I I I support you! ErmmLOL

yea...!! i got a supporter...*dances like crazy* now i can win the next elections...(umm another random comment sorryEmbarrassed)

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
gud topic. it'll be useless if arnav consoles la d blah cz ASR is known for his anger. so his reputation will go! agree wit u. luvd ur filmy ishtyleLOLROFL

-Ammie-

-Ammie-

IF-Rockerz

-Ammie-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

gud topic. it'll be useless if arnav consoles la d blah cz ASR is known for his anger. so his reputation will go! agree wit u. luvd ur filmy ishtyleLOLROFL

yea arni better watch his reputation dude KKG ko console kerta tu thik tha but blah NOWAY!!
and thank thank you for liking my ishtyle..its all mami's "tiraining"ROFL

shobrakapooor

-Sruthi-

Goldie

-Sruthi-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
me tooo..Cry i dont want 2 see Arnav consoling dat Blah.Angry. my heart will breakkk..Broken Heart

-Ammie-

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ammie-

yea arni better watch his reputation dude KKG ko console kerta tu thik tha but blah NOWAY!!
did u give her d fees for her workLOLLOL

-Ammie-

IF-Rockerz

-Ammie-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ammie-

did u give her d fees for her workLOLLOL

well i was going to but she wanted a diamond necklace..i was so shocked so i threw my resignation on her face and stromed out of the Raiazada house...just like KKG (my inspiration)Wink

shobrakapooor

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.