Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivren FF game (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 20

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Viren hugs nivi back and told her i have to thank you for being in my life,,, nivi lifts her head and saw viren,,they had shared an eyelock... Viren brokes the eyelock and asked nivi that whether she prepared food or not?? She replied him, how could i make, becoz till now you are not allow me to cook... He winks at her and hugs her one more time,, whispered in her left ear that he is going to prepare food for her now,he want to feed her and his child by his own preparation... Nivi just stares at him with so much of love...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82-SilverDragon-deepti_9-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nivren FF game (Page 7)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roops82

IF-Rockerz

roops82

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Nivi said But...and Viren stopped her in the mid and said..Trust me Jaan..though i am not a very good cook, i have tried cooking in my college days..so you sit here and guide me where are the ingredients..

deepti_9-SilverDragon-love_never_dies-ExceptioalMe-

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Nivi sits in the chair near by table and watching viren,,,he asked her about ingredients and take all the things and placed in the kitchen table,he starts to chops vegetables while cutting onion tears are rolling down from his eyes,nivi seeing all these but she is not moving towards viren becoz viren requested her to sit in the same place till he complete his work, now he somehow made aalu channa sabji and starts to put the flour in a bowl for making chappatis, nivi thinks that his chappatis are better than her... Viren had completed his cooking and started to clean the kitchen... For all these time nivi was lost in watching viren, now she come to the real and sees the condition of the kitchen... She forget about viren's words and started walking towards the sink to get some water to clean... Mean while viren started to laugh after watching this new kitchen made by him,, he thinks that how atta and oil are splitted in the ground,and starts to laugh louder... After hearing viren's laugh,nivi get anger and starts walking towards him... Viren did nt notice that nivi is standing in front of him... Nivi pull viren to her by holding his t-shirt,she looks straight at viren, viren understand that nivi is angry with him,so he keeps his face very innocent, nivi's angry vanishes after seeing her jaan's cute look... He smiles at her mischeviously, that made nivi to realize that she is holding viren, she left his shirt immediately and turns around... When nivi is about to go,,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82-SilverDragon-deepti_9

roops82

IF-Rockerz

roops82

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Viren holds her hand and pulls her back to him, and viren whispers in her ears..ithni mehnaat ki hein maine kuch toh inaam de do...atleast mera khaana toh taste karlo..while saying all these he has held her from behind and he is moving his hands on her waist and Nivi is completely lost in his touch..

Suddenly there is a voice of Nandu...choti didi and Viren Bhaiya...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina--Jafrina--SilverDragon-love_never_diesdeepti_9

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Nivi tried to free herself from viren's tight embrace.
'viren please choro mujhay'
Viren rested his head on her shoulder and continued to cuddle Nivi as she struggled to free herself.
'stop it viren!'

-Jafrina--SilverDragon-deepti_9

-Jafrina-

IF-Rockerz

-Jafrina-

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
viren didnt let go instead he gripped on to her tighter he trickled his fingers down her arm then placed a kiss on her shoulders as nivi tried to free herself. nandus voice got louder as it came closer which made nivi even more restless

(guys i dont know how the story is progressing and havent read the previous posts so sory if it doesnt go wid the flow of the story by the way roopa dii awsum idea)

-aamina--SilverDragon-deepti_9-ExceptioalMe-

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
jaf it sounds good Hun. I don't know what I'm writing either but it's funny. Lol
Oh yeah and agree i also love this thread. Thanks roopz. X

Viren eventually let go but it was a little too late, Nandu had already walked in and froze when he saw them both getting intimate...

-Jafrina--SilverDragon-deepti_9-ExceptioalMe-

-Jafrina-

IF-Rockerz

-Jafrina-

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
yep its fun

nivi and viren glanced at eachother before going over to nandu who wasnt moving

"his still breathing viren" said as he waved his hand infront of his face.
"viren" nivi said as she slapped his arm that was waving infront of poor nandus face.

viren poked nandu a little to see if he wud move

"bhaiyaji" he shouted before falling on to the ground fainting

deepti_9-SilverDragon--ExceptioalMe-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.