Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivren FF game (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 20

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
nivi gone to the kitchen and viren says to himself ..yeh ladkio ko kitne kaam hote hai bas inhe to pati se door jaane ka bahana chahiye...and he smiles and says aur humein paas aane kaLOL...have to wait for her again...uske bina maan hi nahi lagta

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82FizaluvsKinshuklove_never_dies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nivren FF game (Page 6)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roops82

IF-Rockerz

roops82

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Viren sneaks into the kitchen and Nivi doesnt realise he being around and she is humming some romantic song and smiling to herself..

Viren hugs her from behind..kitchen mein kaam kar rahi ho aur mere baare mein soch rahi ho..

deepti_9FizaluvsKinshuklove_never_dies

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinha_Luvyou

Viren sneaks into the kitchen and Nivi doesnt realise he being around and she is humming some romantic song and smiling to herself..

Viren hugs her from behind..kitchen mein kaam kar rahi ho aur mere baare mein soch rahi ho..
ha aur koi kaam nahi hai na muje..aacha bolo kya banao tumhare liye..viren says kuch bhi chalega tumhre haath ka...nivi says aachaji..itna pyar karoge na apni biwi se to kahi itna pyar pake tumahari biwi mar na jaye..viren becomes sad and he puts his finger on nivi lips and says agar doobara se aise baat ki na to tum dekna mein tumse baat nahi karunga...viren hugs him and says..mein tumhare bina ek pal nahi rah sakta...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82FizaluvsKinshuk

roops82

IF-Rockerz

roops82

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Nivi says sorry in Viren style...i wont dare to talk abt this again...

Abhi toh bahut kuch baaki hai Mr Sood..hamara bachcha jo aana hai, phir usko samblana hai, padana likhana, uske shaadi bhi toh humein hi karawana hai...phir uske bachche..yeh sab toh humein dekhana hein na..

Viren : bachche se yaad ayaa mujhe, mujhe toh atleast 12 chahiye and winks...

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
nivi says 12 children hi mein to...he stops as she was about to say hi mein to mar hi zaaowngi...then she says..phir muje tumhare liye time nahi milega..chalega tumhe...she laughs

roops82FizaluvsKinshuk

roops82

IF-Rockerz

roops82

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Viren says me and our kid are equal to 12 kids...we will give you so much of work...Wink..u wait and watch my lady love..you are not giving me time now na...i will make our kid more michief than me...you should say plsss Viren stay with me always and look after the kid..Wink

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinha_Luvyou

Viren says me and our kid are equal to 12 kids...we will give you so much of work...Wink..u wait and watch my lady love..you are not giving me time now na...i will make our kid more michief than me...you should say plsss Viren stay with me always and look after the kid..Wink
dekte hai...par nivi says you know 12 kids..that means i have to go through lot of pain..to kya tum dekh sakoge muje itne dard mein..mein to tayaar ho..bolo...viren really feels the pain and says no i cat see you in pain..ok tum jeeti mein hara hum do hamare do..ab isse kam nahi ha..itna dard to hum dono ko sehna hi hoga...they both laugh and nivi this time hugs viren and says thanx for loving me so much

roops82FizaluvsKinshuk

roops82

IF-Rockerz

roops82

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Viren says I will always love you meri Jaan...he lifts her and walks to their bedroom..when Nivi starts to protest...

deepti_9FizaluvsKinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.