Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Nivi Blushes and say  mera chand to mere samne hi hai

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 17 August 2011 at 10:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HonkytonkUZIS-SilverDragon-love_never_diesdeepti_9NiViren_fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nivren FF game (Page 2)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NiViren_fan

IF-Sizzlerz

NiViren_fan

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Viren says.. koi shak... agar doosra koi hoga to main uski jaan na le loon LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UZIS-SilverDragon-love_never_diesPrishna_DBPSdeepti_9

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Viren further says .. main tumhare chand ke samne apne chaand ke saath ye meethi meethi kheer khaoune aur tumhare chaand ye dekhakar jalega Wink
dono kheer ek doosre ko khilate hai aur ek doosre ki aanko mein kho jaate hai...nivi taaro ki taraf dekti hai aur kehti hai pata hai viren mein hamesha taro se baatien karti thi...kyu ki mein apni ma ko waha mahasoos karti thi...viren kehta hai magar hai tum udaas mat ho nivi ma tumhare saath hameha rahegi..nivi kehti hai ha..tabhi nivi ko ek tootta hua taara dikhai deta hai...

UZIS-SilverDragon-love_never_diesPrishna_DBPSNiViren_fan

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
She wishes to the toota tara and Viren was looking lovingly towards herEmbarrassed

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 17 August 2011 at 10:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti_9NiViren_fan-SilverDragon-love_never_dies

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

She wishes to the toota tara and Viren was looking lovingly towards herEmbarrassed
both look at each other and smile ...viren says nivi tum ye sab manti ho ...nivi says tum yeh sab nahi mante to kyu kuch mang rahe the...viren says mere paas to mera chand hai bas yahi chahata hu ki tum mere saath hamesha raho...

HonkytonkUZIS-SilverDragon-love_never_diesPrishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaindeepti9

both look at each other and smile ...viren says nivi tum ye sab manti ho ...nivi says tum yeh sab nahi mante to kyu kuch mang rahe the...viren says mere paas to mera chand hai bas yahi chahata hu ki tum mere saath hamesha raho...
Nivi Main bhi and Viren looked at her passionately asked tum bhi kya chahti ho 
Nivi Blushes at Viren comment and ran from there saying she has some important work Viren chases her saying it's not fair you have to answer my question.

HonkytonkUZIS-SilverDragon-love_never_diesdeepti_9

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Nivi Blushes at Viren comment and ran from there saying she has some important work Viren chases her saying it's not fair you have to answer my question.
aakhir viren nivi ko pakad leta hai...and tell her i will not leave until you answer my question.nivi says ok close your eyes.i will tell you..viren says no i will not .you have to tell me looking in my eyes...

HonkytonkUZIS-SilverDragon-love_never_diesPrishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

aakhir viren nivi ko pakad leta hai...and tell her i will not leave until you answer my question.nivi says ok close your eyes.i will tell you..viren says no i will not .you have to tell me looking in my eyes...
Nivi nahi pehle ankhee band karo tabhi batungi karo na please 

HonkytonkUZIS-SilverDragon-love_never_diesdeepti_9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.