Nivren FF game (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 20

Butifuleyes

Goldie

Butifuleyes

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Omg neeti and Roopa good naughty naughty...,

Both their hearts were racing, viren saw nivis parted trembling lips waiting for him. His eyes sparkled with passion and mischief slowly he traced his hand on her lips while coming much closer to her. Nivi trembled with anticipation, she openened her eyes slightly saw Virens mischief filled eyes. He asked in a husky voice " so now u know how it feels.."
Nivi tried to push him away with anger viren was expecting this, held her more tightly slowly without taking his eyes away from her kissed her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_krishnaReshJroops82FizaluvsKinshuklove_never_diesdeepti_9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nivren FF game (Page 19)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ReshJ

IF-Rockerz

ReshJ

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
u all r rocking guys Clap
ohhh...i really missed all these scenes till now Shocked

lemme continue...hope it doesn't spoil this fantastic ff..i'm really sorrry if i do so Confused

aftr der long compationate kiss...both parted away. aftr catching his breath viren asked nivi " so we r going for the movie ryt???"..nivi replied with a sweet cheeky smile " haan haan kyun nahi...kaunsi romantic movie jaaye hum...terminator ya pir xmen???"...she waited for his reply with a teasing questioning look. viren was really amazed with nivi's reply, he neva expected such a reply frm her. seeing viren stund...nivi laughed and tried to walk away...but suddenly she was pulled back...she was now leaning to te wall n placed b/w viren's hands, "ohh..itni asaani se kahan jaa rahi ho jaaneman...meri taang kheechneki sazaa toh tumhe zaroor milegi"...viren slowly moved his hands to her waist. nivi felt butterflies in her tummy...immediately she pushed him away n ran out of the wash room.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_krishnaedwardcullen19roops82FizaluvsKinshuklove_never_diesdeepti_9

roops82

IF-Rockerz

roops82

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

u all r rocking guys Clap
ohhh...i really missed all these scenes till now Shocked

lemme continue...hope it doesn't spoil this fantastic ff..i'm really sorrry if i do so Confused

aftr der long compationate kiss...both parted away. aftr catching his breath viren asked nivi " so we r going for the movie ryt???"..nivi replied with a sweet cheeky smile " haan haan kyun nahi...kaunsi romantic movie jaaye hum...terminator ya pir xmen???"...she waited for his reply with a teasing questioning look. viren was really amazed with nivi's reply, he neva expected such a reply frm her. seeing viren stund...nivi laughed and tried to walk away...but suddenly she was pulled back...she was now leaning to te wall n placed b/w viren's hands, "ohh..itni asaani se kahan jaa rahi ho jaaneman...meri taang kheechneki sazaa toh tumhe zaroor milegi"...viren slowly moved his hands to her waist. nivi felt butterflies in her tummy...immediately she pushed him away n ran out of the wash room.
Superb continuation dear..terminator or xmen???ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ReshJFizaluvsKinshukdeepti_9

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Viren tries to catch nivi, but she is too fast she came outside and lock the door of washroom,, viren keep knocking the door continously.. Nivi smiles and says to him that he have to be inside there till she get ready for going out because he will never allow her to get ready.. After hearing this viren bursted out in laugh.. He have decided something in his mind and waiting for nivi to open the door for his sweet revenge...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ButifuleyesReshJdeepti_9FizaluvsKinshuk

Butifuleyes

Goldie

Butifuleyes

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Viren tries to catch nivi, but she is too fast she came outside and lock the door of washroom,, viren keep knocking the door continously.. Nivi smiles and says to him that he have to be inside there till she get ready for going out because he will never allow her to get ready.. After hearing this viren bursted out in laugh.. He have decided something in his mind and waiting for nivi to open the door for his sweet revenge...Wink

Me to waiting BowyaWink pls continue

deepti_9FizaluvsKinshuklove_never_dies

roops82

IF-Rockerz

roops82

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Bowya..waiting for Viren's sweet revenge...Wink

deepti_9FizaluvsKinshuklove_never_dies

roops82

IF-Rockerz

roops82

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Nivi took half an hour to get dressed and Viren was waiting impatiently in the bathroom waiting for the door to be opened...Nivi was dressed in white Anarkali dressed, left her hair open...See the link http://www.anarkalisalwarkameez.com/about/salwar-kameez-hju-1008a/
Viren was mesmerized by her beauty and forgot his revenge for few seconds..when Nivi asked what was wrong in her, he came back to his senses and remembered that he was locked in the bathroom...He dint answer her and went to his bed and slept covering his face showing that he was angry on her. Nivi was shocked by Viren's sudden change in behaviour, she came near him and said, I am sorry..i was just kidding..still Viren wasnt convinced and dint move an inch...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19FizaluvsKinshuklove_never_diesdeepti_9

jananishan

Groupbie

jananishan

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Excited about the next scenes..going good...anyone continue...:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FizaluvsKinshuklove_never_dies

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.