Views

Users

Frequent Posters

warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
u all r rocking guys 👏
ohhh...i really missed all these scenes till now 😲

lemme continue...hope it doesn't spoil this fantastic ff..i'm really sorrry if i do so 😕

aftr der long compationate kiss...both parted away. aftr catching his breath viren asked nivi " so we r going for the movie ryt???"..nivi replied with a sweet cheeky smile " haan haan kyun nahi...kaunsi romantic movie jaaye hum...terminator ya pir xmen???"...she waited for his reply with a teasing questioning look. viren was really amazed with nivi's reply, he neva expected such a reply frm her. seeing viren stund...nivi laughed and tried to walk away...but suddenly she was pulled back...she was now leaning to te wall n placed b/w viren's hands, "ohh..itni asaani se kahan jaa rahi ho jaaneman...meri taang kheechneki sazaa toh tumhe zaroor milegi"...viren slowly moved his hands to her waist. nivi felt butterflies in her tummy...immediately she pushed him away n ran out of the wash room.
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

u all r rocking guys 👏
ohhh...i really missed all these scenes till now 😲

lemme continue...hope it doesn't spoil this fantastic ff..i'm really sorrry if i do so 😕

aftr der long compationate kiss...both parted away. aftr catching his breath viren asked nivi " so we r going for the movie ryt???"..nivi replied with a sweet cheeky smile " haan haan kyun nahi...kaunsi romantic movie jaaye hum...terminator ya pir xmen???"...she waited for his reply with a teasing questioning look. viren was really amazed with nivi's reply, he neva expected such a reply frm her. seeing viren stund...nivi laughed and tried to walk away...but suddenly she was pulled back...she was now leaning to te wall n placed b/w viren's hands, "ohh..itni asaani se kahan jaa rahi ho jaaneman...meri taang kheechneki sazaa toh tumhe zaroor milegi"...viren slowly moved his hands to her waist. nivi felt butterflies in her tummy...immediately she pushed him away n ran out of the wash room.

Superb continuation dear..terminator or xmen???🤣
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Viren tries to catch nivi, but she is too fast she came outside and lock the door of washroom,, viren keep knocking the door continously.. Nivi smiles and says to him that he have to be inside there till she get ready for going out because he will never allow her to get ready.. After hearing this viren bursted out in laugh.. He have decided something in his mind and waiting for nivi to open the door for his sweet revenge...😉
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

Viren tries to catch nivi, but she is too fast she came outside and lock the door of washroom,, viren keep knocking the door continously.. Nivi smiles and says to him that he have to be inside there till she get ready for going out because he will never allow her to get ready.. After hearing this viren bursted out in laugh.. He have decided something in his mind and waiting for nivi to open the door for his sweet revenge...😉

Me to waiting Bowya😉 pls continue
roops82 thumbnail
Bowya..waiting for Viren's sweet revenge...😉
roops82 thumbnail
Nivi took half an hour to get dressed and Viren was waiting impatiently in the bathroom waiting for the door to be opened...Nivi was dressed in white Anarkali dressed, left her hair open...See the link http://www.anarkalisalwarkameez.com/about/salwar-kameez-hju-1008a/
Viren was mesmerized by her beauty and forgot his revenge for few seconds..when Nivi asked what was wrong in her, he came back to his senses and remembered that he was locked in the bathroom...He dint answer her and went to his bed and slept covering his face showing that he was angry on her. Nivi was shocked by Viren's sudden change in behaviour, she came near him and said, I am sorry..i was just kidding..still Viren wasnt convinced and dint move an inch...
jananishan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excited about the next scenes..going good...anyone continue...:)
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Can some please continue I like how this story is turning out. 😊

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah come on guys let's Rock this forum so let's continue this game too. 😃