Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Nivren FF game

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Hi all...

This is a new game where each one writes a sentence or couple of sentences and the next one should continue from it is stopped.

Let me start it and i am continuing it from where the show was stopped..

Nivren put Dwita in her room and return to their room all happy that finally everyone were together.

Come on guyzzz...pls join this and this is a small effort to keep this forum active. and lets be besharam enough SmileEmbarrassedWink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suman4evrButifuleyessururUZISwadi..dollPrishna_DBPSdeepti_9NiViren_fan-SilverDragon-love_never_dies

Butifuleyes Goldie
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Nice one Roopa

Viren came in to their room, nivi was near the window her back to the door. Viren held her from behind and asked u didn't give me ur answer.
Nivi turned towards v, her eyes where shining with mischief she said
" mein soach rahi Hun mein aur Saath janam bhi tumhare Saath hi jeehoon? Sochnae ki Baath hai na?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

suman4evrroops82-Jafrina-UZIS-SilverDragon-love_never_diesNiViren_fandeepti_9Prishna_DBPS

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
As they return to their room, Viren holds Nivi quite closer to him n they look into their eyes.Then they say to each other:

VIREN:

I love my eyes when you look into them;
I love my name when you say it;

NIVI:

I love my heart when you love it;
I love my life when you are in it.

VIREN:

I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care.

NIVI:

I love the way you say, 'I Love You,' and the way you're always there.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollAlphabet26roops82-Jafrina--SilverDragon-love_never_diesNiViren_fandeepti_9Prishna_DBPS

deepti_9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepti_9
deepti_9

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

As they return to their room, Viren holds Nivi quite closer to him n they look into their eyes.Then they say to each other:

VIREN:

I love my eyes when you look into them;
I love my name when you say it;

NIVI:

I love my heart when you love it;
I love my life when you are in it.

VIREN:

I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care.

NIVI:

I love the way you say, 'I Love You,' and the way you're always there.

When Viren heard I love you from nivi he became more Romantic and  kissed nivi on forehead...then cheeks...and then he was about to kiss her on lips.nivi push him back and tell him iske liye you have to wait for it...they both  smile looking at each other...then nivi says i made kheer for you and i will bring it and we will have it together...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jafrina-UZISAlphabet26NiViren_fan-SilverDragon-Prishna_DBPS

NiViren_fan IF-Sizzlerz
NiViren_fan
NiViren_fan

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Nivi goes to get the kheer from the kitchen... Viren is about to change and suddenly his eyes twinkle...he has a mischievous thought... he goes to the kitchen... Peeps in... sees Nivi removing the kheer in a bowl... Viren without making a sound quietly goes and stands behind Nivi ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26-Jafrina-UZIS-SilverDragon-love_never_diesdeepti_9Prishna_DBPS

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Nivi did nt know that viren is standing close behind her,when nivi turns around she collide with viren, nivi lost her balance... She is about to fall,viren hold her by waist but he also lost balance... The bowl of kheer splitted in the ground... Nivi is in the ground with viren top on her,,,, viren starts to stare nivi with so much of passion and love in his eyes and nivi starts to become red...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26-Jafrina-UZISdeepti_9NiViren_fanPrishna_DBPS-SilverDragon-

deepti_9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepti_9
deepti_9

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Nivi did nt know that viren is standing close behind her,when nivi turns around she collide with viren, nivi lost her balance... She is about to fall,viren hold her by waist but he also lost balance... The bowl of kheer splitted in the ground... Nivi is in the ground with viren top on her,,,, viren starts to stare nivi with so much of passion and love in his eyes and nivi starts to become red...
nivi said what you have done...but viren said ab mujje kya pata tha ki yum itni darpok ho...chalo ab kheer lo magar hum isse terrace pe jaake khayenge...

UZISAlphabet26NiViren_fanPrishna_DBPSlove_never_dies-SilverDragon-

NiViren_fan IF-Sizzlerz
NiViren_fan
NiViren_fan

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Viren further says .. main tumhare chand ke samne apne chaand ke saath ye meethi meethi kheer khaoune aur tumhare chaand ye dekhakar jalega Wink

Alphabet26UZIS-SilverDragon-deepti_9Prishna_DBPSlove_never_dies

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index