Kasauti Zindagi Ki

rishu-prerna valentine day rocked!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
hey all😊,
did u catch up with mrs and mr. bajaj's valentine day dinner.......my my ....wasnt it class!
the previous episode ends when bajaj tells prerna that he met anurag that day....prerna is a little taken aback and asks bajaj-"to isme chinta karne wali kaunsi baat hain?" she softly holds his hand and then puts her hand into his.....( their chemistry is rlly happening!)
then bajaj tells her that he's thinking that will anurag come back to sneha....prerna cuts him and requests him not to talk about him as he cant stand his name.....he gives a concerned look....
then kasak and sneha come and invite them to the dining table as they have made dinner for them.....bajaj laughs and looks at prerna....he says-"very good......aaj inhone khana banaya hain....u ready for that?" prerna laughs and nods her head.....their daughters leave and bajaj again gets anxious on thinking about anurag...prerna puts one arm around his and the other one on his shoulder and says-"mr.bajaj......ladkiyon ne hamare liye dinner banaya hain.....hume sabkuch bhool kar unki khushi mein shamil hona chahiye....jo hua jane dijiye.....aage ki sochiye....."😊
he gives her a smile and they have dinner.......
kasak and sneha look at their parents and wish there was someone to love them too!😳
and then there was this glorious dinner.........with the song....they both r very happy.....bajaj strikes a cord and gets romantic.....he strokes prerna's fore-arm with his finger and then takes her hand in his very romantically and gives it a passionate kiss....then they both feed each other......laugh at their good times......have lotsa fun and then drink juice....it was like--- there was one glass and a straw each for both of them----a rlly cute scene!!!!!!
their chemistry is fantabulous ...guess bcoz they r such gr8 pals off-screen.....
bajaj and his wife R O C K!
lov-
ronitfan
it was rlly gr8 to watch them!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ronit thumbnail
ya ronitfan the episode just rocked
anneliz143 thumbnail

Ya, the episode rocked. Really??????????????????//

Ibad thumbnail
OMG...........I missed the episode.....😭
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
YUP...THE EPISODE ROCKED..I HOPE THAT I CAN GET A VIDEO CLIP OF THE ENTIRE DINNER...
Ronit thumbnail
in my opinion anurag gets away with everything!
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I definately 2nd ur opinoin Ronit.!!!
galactic4_1000 thumbnail
Exactly!! Which other father gets away with havin his children kidnapped due to his own negligence????!!!
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey the episode sounds awesome, i saw the first part but not the dinner yet..but it sounds sweet...
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shit i missed it.... wish i cud get a clip of it...