Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

star1984

Groupbie

star1984

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Plsss guysss... i don't want Anand to die... he should be there in the serial for good...
its a great story, a good pair... so a BIG NO if Anand dies in the show  :(

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anand will die (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

star1984

Groupbie

star1984

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

yesss... height difference  :)
but looks nice .. and yes i agree.. the umbrella scene was cute ...

Anand we want you to STAYYY
best wishes from all ...

:)

star1984

Groupbie

star1984

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

looking fwd for more from Anand's character...
loving the way story is moving ahead... and we are getting to see Anand more & more Smile

rainurubal

IF-Rockerz

rainurubal

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
nooo

WooHooHaha21

IF-Dazzler

WooHooHaha21

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
The actor said that it was pre-planned that Anand will die.. But he also said that talks are going the other way round too.. Im sincerely hoping Ekta doesnt ruin this show! I love it the way its going! Especially the family scenes! Way too adorable! I hope Anand stays and Ekta doesnt bring in unnecessary drama!

SudhaSangeet

IF-Dazzler

SudhaSangeet

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I also thought the same way before as, I considered Siddhi as lead couple along with Kunal ...and they show kunal siddhi connection each time...
at the same time i dont want Anand to die ...Ouch he is too good to leave the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star1984AnkitaKaran

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudha100

I also thought the same way before as, I considered Siddhi as lead couple along with Kunal ...and they show kunal siddhi connection each time...
at the same time i dont want Anand to die ...Ouch he is too good to leave the show

Yeah at the beginning I thought that too because Kunal and Siddhi clash, it would have been interesting. I don't mind Anand and Siddhi either but I still wonder if it had gone the other way what would it be like. But Anand and Siddhi make a cute couple so its kk.   

If Kunal Siddhi is a possible future that would be interesting but Anand is too good to be killed off like that. His character is amazing and it clicks very well. It be very upsetting to see that because his scenes with Seema and and family are very cute too.

StarStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star1984AnkitaKaran

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.