Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@ -JC- . if you compare parichay to other new shows is not very active .  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anand will die (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i dont want him to - but i also think the same - they will most likly kill him off. Cry

arabica

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
seriously thats pretty INNOVATIVE and CREATIVE LOL... nope please , i would love to see patch up of Kunal and Richa and then moving on in life, siddi is better off with anand , dont want ur regular stuff of bro marrying a gal who is in love wtih somene else ,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaWooHooHaha21

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Please do not predict Kunal and sidhi as a couple. I am sorry but kunal and sidhi Wacko if this happens I will quit this show. I am sorry but this couple does not sound interesting at all to me.

Ekta Mai do not make them a couple.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21-Preeti-ChillMaarYaar

Angel_Mishee

Angel_Mishee

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Oh no plz anand and kunal r such cute siblings :(

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
THis could happen but then i would say. Lets not kill one and let the other 2 meet. Kunal-Anand have a good brotherly bonding. After a long time am seeing a show which is focussing on love and care between brothers. And i dont want the CV's to ruin it.

Also Anand-Siddhi look great togethere. They make a cute couple. They have innocense in them and thats good to watch.

KevaWooHooHaha21ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I ditto with preeti , wat makes Anand and Siddi more adorable is their height difference , some couples have awful height difference and look more akward ...

WooHooHaha21-Preeti-intruderfast

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
^^^^hehehe Yes Height Difference is there but that too works for them. Like in ydays epi when she caught the umbrella for him. We did see it was hard for her but then that was a real nyc scene.

They are Young but they are mature too. And i find a mature story between the 2. Siddhi liked Anand not for his looks but for his love for his brother & family. And Anand is gradually liking Siddhi and is trying to understand her.
Its a bit different than the usual story thats on going. I would so not want Ekta  & her CV's to ruin it

WooHooHaha21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.