Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Anand will die

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Kunal and Siddhi are future couple . i think Anand will die before wedding and then Kunal will marry Siddhi .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicakiranheerAnkitaKaran

annu.ac Senior Member
annu.ac
annu.ac

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
omg pls dnt prdict like this.i just luv anand he is so cute n good actor.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

khazwhippyPavaniShinyarabicaWooHooHaha21missmalikaSmritiKathaGurpreetDsallu_lover

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Parichay is Balaji Telefilms old show Ghar Ek Mandir remake but with some changes . I know about story but dont want to discuss it on india-forums, I want people to watch it . Parichay forum is not very active, only 4 or 5 post in a day .

arabicakiranheerAnkitaKaran

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
OMG..!!!
I'M luvin' the story of this serial ...i really don't want it to be lyk any other balaji serial..!!!

arabicaWooHooHaha21AnkitaKaran

-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a141297

Parichay is Balaji Telefilms old show Ghar Ek Mandir remake but with some changes . I know about story but dont want to discuss it on india-forums, I want people to watch it . Parichay forum is not very active, only 4 or 5 post in a day .

the show just started. It will take some time for people to know about the show and get to the forum. it will get more active. I never watched Ghar Ek mandir. But i am loving Parichay so far.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khazwhippy-Swetha-arabicaWooHooHaha21AnkitaKaranChillMaarYaar

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
nooo Cry 

k madam will have many many drama and more dhamaka's in this show... ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran

ayushman9 Senior Member
ayushman9
ayushman9

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Kunal and Siddhi are future couple . i think Anand will die before wedding and then Kunal will marry Siddhi .

i think you are right .

For getting Kunal out of depression ,there has to be quite a big shock which will compel him to reconsider his decsion . My prediction is that ,Anand is just as good person as his brother & maybe he will also get some case in future which will be against his ideals . He will refuse to bow against perperators  & may be bumped off as a result . This will leave siddhi either heartbroken or widowed or pregnant  whatever . All three circumstances may give rise to situation where kunal may have to marry siddhi  & His brother death or accident ,will be shock enough for kunal to retake mantle of being a good lawyer . Thakral,kunal mid bro & his bro FIL ,may be involved in all these circumstances.

Ok these all seem to quite a looong prediction ,but believe me i have watched many bollywood films & the current story line has already reminded me of a popular film with similar storyline,hence the prediction.

Abyways ,today is Kunal love intrest entry ,& she may be a gamechanger for future stories & it may actually happen that the story may take an entirly new direction which none of us would have thought .

arabicaAnkitaKaran

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">Kunal and Siddhi are future couple . i think Anand will die before wedding and then Kunal will marry Siddhi . </font>

plz, dont put ur figment here. U know ur ds figment might shatter their's fans feeling . Honestly speaking i dont want it to occur in show because aanand and siddhi both look good. Waise i wanna see siddhi with kunaal but it does not mean that aanand would have to die for that to be u said

Edited by vikrant_shonit - 16 August 2011 at 9:03am

arabicaAnkitaKaran

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index