loving tapu these days

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hi
i'm really liking tapu a lot these days  ..sge has become so silent .the loss of her daughter has taught her wat motherhood is ...i liked her earlier also and now alos i like her ...the way her face turned bright on hearing tht jogi came to her house ..she seemed so relieved and happy ...she wanted fatherly love ...rathore has done a very comendable job by nt punishing her but letting her realise her mistake on her own ...it was better than other punishments ..like putting tapu in a hostel /throwing her out of the house ,making her live in a chawl.
i wish she gets her daughter back ...she has become sensible and matured .

rathore and tapu complement each other ,rathore loves her sooo much i wish she has a good martial life and iccha i dun want to say anything abt her as sme ppl may nt agree with me
Originally posted by muktha_cute

hope she gets her baby back
i dont want taps babyto be with iiccha
kya pata vus iccha ke saath reh kar woh bhi iccha ki tarah banjayegi toh
then she willeven become like iccha and use others for her benfit and snatch everything from others

Looks like you are blinded for your love for Taps. One moment of silent unbiased reflection will tell you who has been using the others for their benefit, and who has snatched everything form the others. I suppose Nani and Taps are angels according to you.

@ksgstar... It sis surprising that u  think taps has become mature. Wow this is what is called maturity. She has again misunderstood her father and continues to think she and  Nani are right. SO much for maturity.
Originally posted by ksgstar

hi
i'm really liking tapu a lot these days  ..sge has become so silent .the loss of her daughter has taught her wat motherhood is ...i liked her earlier also and now alos i like her ...the way her face turned bright on hearing tht jogi came to her house ..she seemed so relieved and happy ...she wanted fatherly love ...rathore has done a very comendable job by nt punishing her but letting her realise her mistake on her own ...it was better than other punishments ..like putting tapu in a hostel /throwing her out of the house ,making her live in a chawl.
i wish she gets her daughter back ...she has become sensible and matured .

rathore and tapu complement each other ,rathore loves her sooo much i wish she has a good martial life and iccha i dun want to say anything abt her as sme ppl may nt agree with me
yeh shanti ka to ab bhang hone wala hai islye use love karne ki zaroorat nahi hai waise woh love karne ke kabil bhi nahi hai par mein to sochti hoon ki ab nani aayi hai naa woh tappu aur rathor ka rishta hi tod de to maza aa jaayega waise maharani khud bhi to kisi ka ghar tod ke beithi hai use khush nahi rahena chahiye.