India-Forums

Nutz is not...

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Calling her 50 ex-BF LOLLOLLOL for her wedding with Karthik

Her mom was super worried that she was pregnant and wonder kiska bachha tha

BTW I hope they show her actually pregnant or  its a Hoax to just show that she get married to Karthik

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizormaris08

paulomi_taAnu IF-Rockerz
paulomi_taAnu
paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
yaa.. i hope so...dey really show nutzz preggers!!
Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I think you are right Shanti...post the wedding they have to build the love angle between Ram and Priya...nutz pregnant will create a problem right in the beginning itself...one thing which I noticed was that so much of effort was made about Ram showing Priya his room and vice versa..but not a soul has even made a passing reference as to where Nutz is going to stay..the only bedroom they show us is where the Priya and Ayesha share..even NIharika is not bothered about living conditions post marriage...hmmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavliChandani_Cshanti05

yllscin Goldie
yllscin
yllscin

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
LOL.. niharika only wants Nutz out of her house and her life.. cuz she is just too much to handle.. hehe!! i can sympathize with her.. i mean any mom would be frantic to get such a nuisance daughter married as soon as possible..

and the reason why they arent showing the room where Nutz and kartik will stay is because nutz isnt going to stay in that home... you guys really think a girl like her would manage in a middle class family... priya would manage because priya is mature and understanding... but Nutz is well she is NUTZ!!! ek DIN bhi tik nahi paye gi waha... she is going to be returning to Ram's house the next day... i bet you for that...

and besides the show is not about Nutz and Kartik its about RAM and PRIYA... so why fuss over nuts and kartik's side of the story.. ??

Edited by yllscin - 16 August 2011 at 6:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavli

bhavli Groupbie
bhavli
bhavli

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
A bedroom will magically appear OR she will turn her old fashion house(since Ram is gifting her a new one) into apartment...I find it  hard to believe she's going to live with Kartik's family, she may even move back into Kapoor Mansion...who knows she is nutz!
Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Keeping my fingers crossed...just want to focus on Ram and Priya..thats why I love watching the RAYA videos which has only our main couple...Nutz's wide eyed mad look really irritates me...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index