Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Janatha log!!--Dont want them.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Nuts dosent seem to be super excited about her shaadi as compared to Kartik.
The way she follows all the  rasams seemed to be as though shes going through the motions.
What really irked me was her dialogue yesterday.

"College friends. Woh Janatha log. Never will I invite them to my weding.This wedding is all about class"..She says

She one woman who has an attitude with a big A. So all her childhood and college friends are ordinary people with no standing in her society. How arrogant can you get?

Journalists from all over the world gathered to get a glimple of her and some wedding shots!!! Instead of they  getting  some scoop, the journos have paid to Ram for tidbits about her wedding(she thinks)... Well its extremely unbelievable.

What does Nuts think? Her shaadi is the wedding of the decade and an event of the century?? 

Poor Karthik. Whats in store for him in this wedding EK only knows.  The more I see him and his dreams that she will be an ideal wife, am really sorry for himConfusedUnhappy

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashranmarShaiqMadihariatagoreAbhiAniFishfishPooja_219-sahasra-ash91-Carrie---sumana13--kinara17shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Janatha log!!--Dont want them." in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuganthiS

Goldie

SuganthiS

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Nutz is living in a world of her own where she rules supreme. Ram loves her like a daughter and his emotions about Nutz getting married was potrayed superbly by Ram in yesterday's episode. But it is Ram who has pampered her and contributed to Nutz becoming a brat.

Karthik I felt was more happy for his sister and I somehow feel he loves Nutz with his eyes open...he sees her for what she is but she is like a bad habit, you know its not good for you and yet you can't leave it.

Priya/Sakshi beautifully potrayed the emotions of a girl who is getting married, the feeling of being sad and scared of leaving behind the people you grew up with, the life you once were a part of and entering into a life where new relationships have to be formed. The actors playing Shipra, Sudhir, Karthik and Ayesha also acted well and added to the scene.

Edited by SuganthiS - 16 August 2011 at 12:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnianizor-Carrie-maris08--sumana13---sahasra-

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
 i am really sad and worried for kartik..his life will be ruined 100%..such a wonderful personality but ..y the hell  he has fallen for that stupid girl still i wonder...and how she will adjust in her inlaws house i still cant find the answer...she will ruin the whole family including Kartik..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08--sumana13---sahasra-

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Nutz wil give her 360 emotional atyachaar to Karthik once she gets married

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
nutz is one of the most idiotic character ever...she is just so arrogant ,so rude !!! sumtyms feel like breaking my tv set and giving her a tight one !!!
feeling sad abt kartik ...bechara...usko to pata bhi nhi kya musibat gale padne wali hai !!poor baby!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08-sahasra-

Fishfish

IF-Dazzler

Fishfish

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I know love is blind but what did kartick see in Nutz?  I think it is once again Ek's unrealistic pairing!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimaris08--sumana13--kinara17

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

I know love is blind but what did kartick see in Nutz?  I think it is once again Ek's unrealistic pairing!!
Yes Jayati. This pairing is unbelievable and unrealistic.
On the same note hope EK dosent pair Ayesha with Siddanth.
 Why must negativites always have upperhand and create imbalances? 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.