Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Real Mom - Is She or Isn't She? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Actually Shipra's characterization has been treated very 'down to earth' according to me...One moment she was shown loving and cherishing Priya and the next shown to be step-motherly towards her almost being cruel...that only a natural mother can do...I can totally identify her character of having a unmarried girl who is past marriageable age (according to Indian standards) and thus a headache and heartache for any parent...although she understood and appreciated the things Priya has given up for the family, she cannot ignore being a mom and a women what a life (of loneliness) will be as Priya gets older and when siblings grow naturally apart...found her characterization extremely identifiable with mom in a similar situation...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Real Mom - Is She or Isn't She? (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
So true..Shipra's character has really evolved over the months..she began as a scatter-brained woman only focussed on Ayesha..but suddenly the writers changed that...the only thing I cant understand is what is wrong with Priya's father...he looks young enough to be her brother...but he doesnt seem to be working or anything...on and off they refer to his medicines..but he looks perfectly fit...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.