Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Real Mom - Is She or Isn't She? (Page 2)

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Actually Shipra's characterization has been treated very 'down to earth' according to me...One moment she was shown loving and cherishing Priya and the next shown to be step-motherly towards her almost being cruel...that only a natural mother can do...I can totally identify her character of having a unmarried girl who is past marriageable age (according to Indian standards) and thus a headache and heartache for any parent...although she understood and appreciated the things Priya has given up for the family, she cannot ignore being a mom and a women what a life (of loneliness) will be as Priya gets older and when siblings grow naturally apart...found her characterization extremely identifiable with mom in a similar situation...

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
So true..Shipra's character has really evolved over the months..she began as a scatter-brained woman only focussed on Ayesha..but suddenly the writers changed that...the only thing I cant understand is what is wrong with Priya's father...he looks young enough to be her brother...but he doesnt seem to be working or anything...on and off they refer to his medicines..but he looks perfectly fit...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index