Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

JFFPaisley

JFFPaisley

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Guys this is the first time i am starting a thread...apologies for any bloops and blunders..

In todays episode..mummy shipra talked about giving birth to Priya...while in one of the previous episodes there was some reference of her not being the birth mom!!! so is she or isn't she?!?!?! 

Gets a little confusing. 

Thanks for the clarifications...in advance...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Real Mom - Is She or Isn't She?" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
she is real mom.no confusion about that.

dnyd

Goldie

dnyd

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
if there was a confusion its been cleared today completely 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

JFFPaisley

JFFPaisley

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Thank you 100raj and dnyd

missmalika

IF-Dazzler

missmalika

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
yeaaa even i thought that...because at the beginning she was even treating her as if she was adopted or something but now i think she is her child...maybe the writers werent sure ke kahani kya banae Smile

Sweets09

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
There was an ambiguity before, in the minds of the viewers, because of the way that Shipra sometimes treated Priya. But there was never anything concrete from the show to say whether she was or wasn't her daughter, until now. 

vinshe

Groupbie

vinshe

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Even I was thinking the same..there were so many speculations on Shipra being a step mom or not..so it was finally cleared in yday's episode..

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Whether Shipra is her real mom or not, she redeemed herself totally by uttering that one sentence which touched all our hearts.."I may not have been a good mother, but you are a very good daughter Priya"...that brought tears in my eyes...very touching

missmalika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.