Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH - Written Update 15 Aug 2011 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

chithoo

IF-Dazzler

chithoo

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Hey Zuby this is going to be a short one for u know whyConfusedLOLLOL

I am glad you did not have 'Apeksha torture' todayBig smile but got only one scene from GoluOuch. They showed a whole lot of Priya though and she expressed the gamut of emotions of a bride-to-be really well. I hope she stops with this and does not do this usual bidaai rona donaConfused...which for me sometimes is over the topLOLLOL i feel often women cry just to keep up traditionConfusedLOLLOL.

The days prior to the wedding one tends to go through all these emotions and the actual day just whizzes past like a dreamConfused u have no time for emotions...just do what u r told to do..LOLLOLLOL...everybody else other than the bride and groom enjoyAngry. So it was nice to see Priya doing natural stuff like 'reminders' for dad, organising for mom etc with cute touches like the 'delayed milk delivery' for her lazy momLOLLOLshe had to kill the parents and siblings with her "emosanal athyachaar"ROFL

mmm...the kulfi factory is a great ideaEmbarrassed i can imagine Ram ordering Vikram - the 'Page BoyROFL of the Kapoor mansion' to complete the formalities for the acquisition of the 'kulfi factory' and this time Vicky boy will have no hassles in executing this order for his Priya BhabhiTongue.

I loved the one scene of Ram's reaction looking at his chotiii...and am reminded of my BhaiyaCryCryCry and sis too. Brothers and sisters always care for their younger siblings.Embarrassed

Okie the rest of it was not BALH for me but as i always say BLAH BLAH...LOLLOLLOL so seeya later.

lovely update as usual sweetheartBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BALH - Written Update 15 Aug 2011 (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

Hey Zuby this is going to be a short one for u know whyConfusedLOLLOL

Thanks for dropping by,SweetsHug It better be short. I don't want Bhai after me with a danda for keeping you here longOuch

I am glad you did not have 'Apeksha torture' todayBig smile

I watching it with fingers crossed & when she didn't make an appearnace even in the second break I was patting myself but then she had to come scare me in the precapAngry

but got only one scene from GoluOuch.

One scene & he had to come cryingCry Prefer the gappu muh or the fussy old lady Ramoo anydayLOL

They showed a whole lot of Priya though and she expressed the gamut of emotions of a bride-to-be really well. I hope she stops with this and does not do this usual bidaai rona donaConfused...which for me sometimes is over the topLOLLOL i feel often women cry just to keep up traditionConfusedLOLLOL.

Thank goodness Ships has only two other kids warna saara serial khatam ho jata as they one by one express their distress over her leavingLOL

The days prior to the wedding one tends to go through all these emotions and the actual day just whizzes past like a dreamConfused u have no time for emotions...just do what u r told to do..LOLLOLLOL...everybody else other than the bride and groom enjoyAngry. So it was nice to see Priya doing natural stuff like 'reminders' for dad, organising for mom etc with cute touches like the 'delayed milk delivery' for her lazy momLOLLOLshe had to kill the parents and siblings with her "emosanal athyachaar"ROFL

But it was a natural thing to do. I remember calling my eldest sister several times a day at her new sasural asking where this or that wasEmbarrassed
In those days mobile phones were inaccessible to us.So we were calling her landline & annoying her Saasu MaaLOL

mmm...the kulfi factory is a great ideaEmbarrassed i can imagine Ram ordering Vikram - the 'Page BoyROFL of the Kapoor mansion' to complete the formalities for the acquisition of the 'kulfi factory' and this time Vicky boy will have no hassles in executing this order for his Priya BhabhiTongue.

And she'd be the most deserving one. I want this free loaders lot out soonAngry

I loved the one scene of Ram's reaction looking at his chotiii...and am reminded of my BhaiyaCryCryCry and sis too. Brothers and sisters always care for their younger siblings.Embarrassed

I should know being youngest of the Panch PaandavsLOL

Okie the rest of it was not BALH for me but as i always say BLAH BLAH...LOLLOLLOL so seeya later.

kya karen? Like I always say the price to be paid for the pleasure of PriAm's company. Do u remember how we jheloed Kala/leela/Roops/Sups/mawali/Suds etc etcAngryAngryAngryAngryLOLLOL for that one glimpse of SweetheartDay Dreaming And for me it was so hard to concentrate on one side of the screenDead

lovely update as usual sweetheartBig smile

Thank youTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.