Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH - Written Update 15 Aug 2011 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Thanks a lot Zuby for the update.Just saw the 1st part of the episode with everyone's personal emotional moment with Priya.
It was real good,only one complain the BG music of kya kehnaUnhappy ,its nice ,but cann't they use something original for a change.LOL

Must be using it cause Nutty is pregger...just in case us lot have a brain attack and forget.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Carrie-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BALH - Written Update 15 Aug 2011 (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nadia123

Nadia123

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
gr8 update, thank you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Hmmm i wish there were more Ram scenes today... Gosh not looking forward to such a lame precap.

-Carrie-

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

like the younger version of golu....ROFLsince ram failed in wt reduction,priya must be indulging in desi ghee,sweets to match ram's screen space on their mrgLOL

Truly Priya seems to be on the way. That kurti was a bit unflattering with flab peeking from all the wrong placesLOL

ram aur kulfi factory
-Approve(approves but conditions apply-maintenance of strict hygiene while preparing kulfiLOL)
That might be the norm in all of Mr Germ Free's factories na?LOL I'm waiting for the day when Priya makes him follow her around the sabzi mandiROFL

thanks for the update zuby  was waitng for ur comments
LOL

WelcomeSmile Thanks for ur comments tooEmbarrassed

jokes apart priya's family scene is simple n realistic,not at all overdone.on the otherside liked ram's emotional side-his love for nuts;don't know if this girl has similar feelings or misuses his weakness in future.

That was exactly what I felt when I saw that scene. I dread the day when he realises the fakeness of this lotOuch

ekta never gets tired of showing exaggerated things-international media offering money to buy the rights of telecasting this crack's weddingOuch

LOLLOLLOLLOL The way they throw the names of these places:London,Paris, New York.Sleepy Who in these places is interested where this Nut ends up

precap-again eyesore apeksha;peskyLOL-this girl deserves the name

I was wholly expecting her in the episode.DeadThank goodness she showed up in the precap

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divan

Zuby thanks for the update...am watching just because you said it is a much needed episode to show Priya's emotional state.

It was a good episode. Some awesome acting chops by Saakshi. Always a pleasure to watch good talent on TVEmbarrassed 

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Thanks a lot Zuby for the update.Just saw the 1st part of the episode with everyone's personal emotional moment with Priya.
It was real good,only one complain the BG music of kya kehnaUnhappy ,its nice ,but cann't they use something original for a change.LOL

Hi Pooji dear,

Welcome Big smile Big smileTruly very emotional episode & none of the usual irritants present except for NutsLOL Oh! The Sharma family tune is also from a movie? Havent seen that one. But then this lady EK does help herself to movie tunes freely. I used to keep hearing the Saathiya song tune from the movie Love in the early days of Pavithra Rishta when Mom was a fan of Ankita.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219chithoo

mahalaksh2303

IF-Dazzler

mahalaksh2303

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...Clap 
cant wait for the marriage...Embarrassed
waiting to see the antics of our cute golu...LOL

-Carrie-

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Happy Independence to you and all.
 Thanks for the detail update.Emotional episode.You described so nicely that we can visualise it.Smile

-Carrie-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.