Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

like the younger version of golu....๐Ÿคฃsince ram failed in wt reduction,priya must be indulging in desi ghee,sweets to match ram's screen space on their mrg๐Ÿ˜†

Truly Priya seems to be on the way. That kurti was a bit unflattering with flab peeking from all the wrong places๐Ÿ˜†

ram aur kulfi factory
-(approves but conditions apply-maintenance of strict hygiene while preparing kulfi๐Ÿ˜†)
That might be the norm in all of Mr Germ Free's factories na?๐Ÿ˜† I'm waiting for the day when Priya makes him follow her around the sabzi mandiROFL

thanks for the update zuby  was waitng for ur comments
๐Ÿ˜†

Welcome๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for ur comments too๐Ÿ˜ณ

jokes apart priya's family scene is simple n realistic,not at all overdone.on the otherside liked ram's emotional side-his love for nuts;don't know if this girl has similar feelings or misuses his weakness in future.

That was exactly what I felt when I saw that scene. I dread the day when he realises the fakeness of this lot

ekta never gets tired of showing exaggerated things-international media offering money to buy the rights of telecasting this crack's weddingOuch

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† The way they throw the names of these places:London,Paris, New York.๐Ÿฅฑ Who in these places is interested where this Nut ends up

precap-again eyesore apeksha;pesky๐Ÿ˜†-this girl deserves the name

I was wholly expecting her in the episode.๐ŸคขThank goodness she showed up in the precap

-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: divan

Zuby thanks for the update...am watching just because you said it is a much needed episode to show Priya's emotional state.

It was a good episode. Some awesome acting chops by Saakshi. Always a pleasure to watch good talent on TV๐Ÿ˜ณ 
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Thanks a lot Zuby for the update.Just saw the 1st part of the episode with everyone's personal emotional moment with Priya.

It was real good,only one complain the BG music of kya kehna๐Ÿ˜” ,its nice ,but cann't they use something original for a change.๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Pooji dear,

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒTruly very emotional episode & none of the usual irritants present except for Nuts๐Ÿ˜† Oh! The Sharma family tune is also from a movie? Havent seen that one. But then this lady EK does help herself to movie tunes freely. I used to keep hearing the Saathiya song tune from the movie Love in the early days of Pavithra Rishta when Mom was a fan of Ankita.
mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...๐Ÿ‘ 
cant wait for the marriage...๐Ÿ˜ณ
waiting to see the antics of our cute golu...๐Ÿ˜†
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Independence to you and all.
 Thanks for the detail update.Emotional episode.You described so nicely that we can visualise it.๐Ÿ˜Š
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for an awsome update
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zuby after watching...Priya is getting the best scenes, dialogues etc...the focus is totally on her...hope Ram gets to catch up with her.  At Ram's home they could have made better of the opportunity...only they wasted it on Nutty's even more obnoxious friends...Can some please get rid of that dostana guy...if you are going to have a gay guy in the show...please make him somewhat like most gay guys are in society...just like a normal guy walking down the street.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Zuby! Great update. Will defo watch the episode.
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Zuby for the WU.
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the lovely update!
Wil watch the epi