Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I hope Ahem gets his clues!

AamiraWilson thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm kinda happy that Urmilla acted so greedy in today's episode. It also shows her contempt and hate for Gopi. She always tries to prove Rashi is waaay better than Gopi.  My hope is Ahem notices this behaviour towards Gopi. I think he did today. Anyways I want him to find out more which would lead him to the truth. How Gopi had been and is still treated by Urmilla and Rashi. Her painful childhood and also the fact that despite Urmi-Rashi duo being a constant bad influence on her she didn't turn out to be greedy and evil.

Oh..don't hate me for it but judging from past experience I don't think Urmi is gonna get caught😭. It might be obvious to everyone about what Urmi did but there won't be any solid proof. Hope poor Gopi doesn't get intangled in this mess. 

I'm highly optimistic about Gopi's future judging from today's precap. Hope the Cvs won't disappoint
us this time and really start the long awaited Gohem love story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you I don't think Urmi will get caught. She will just say that when she went to fix the Rakhi then the gold coin must have fallen off.

From what I saw today, Ahem reaction to Urmi mirrored that of Kokila. I hope it is because he realises what Urmi is like and how she seems to put Gopi down.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sandyuk

I agree with you I don't think Urmi will get caught. She will just say that when she went to fix the Rakhi then the gold coin must have fallen off.

From what I saw today, Ahem reaction to Urmi mirrored that of Kokila. I hope it is because he realises what Urmi is like and how she seems to put Gopi down.

Sandy, have a look at the episode again, Urmila takes out the coin and hides it in the lace table cloth where the bhagwan statue is, then she opes the draw underneath the statue and takes a fake gold coin and fixes it on the Rakhi so she replaces it, she has to have noticed, but I'm predicting only Kokila will know and off course Urmila and Rashi the rest will think someone had put the gold coins on the idol and one fell onto the flower that dropped on Gopi's thali when she went to take blessings for the Rakhi. 

But Gopi deserves this, after all if she tied the Rakhi on Dhaval he would have given her a small gift now she tied on Kanaji and he gave her a small gift in return.

I just hope that the second Rakhi that Hetal bought to give to Gopi for Dhaval is intact with the gold coin that Rashi doesn't get her hands on it removes the coin and blames that Gopi stole the coin there and was pretending to put it in the flower to receive it from Bhagwan. It's just something that she would think up to make Gopi appear a thief. 
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Sandy, have a look at the episode again, Urmila takes out the coin and hides it in the lace table cloth where the bhagwan statue is, then she opes the draw underneath the statue and takes a fake gold coin and fixes it on the Rakhi so she replaces it, she has to have noticed, but I'm predicting only Kokila will know and off course Urmila and Rashi the rest will think someone had put the gold coins on the idol and one fell onto the flower that dropped on Gopi's thali when she went to take blessings for the Rakhi. 

But Gopi deserves this, after all if she tied the Rakhi on Dhaval he would have given her a small gift now she tied on Kanaji and he gave her a small gift in return.

I just hope that the second Rakhi that Hetal bought to give to Gopi for Dhaval is intact with the gold coin that Rashi doesn't get her hands on it removes the coin and blames that Gopi stole the coin there and was pretending to put it in the flower to receive it from Bhagwan. It's just something that she would think up to make Gopi appear a thief. 

Thanks Nafisa, I will go back and watch the epi again. I forwarded Urmi's kalakari (I hate to watch it), so I didn't see the part where the coin was replaced on the Rakhi.
aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it would be great if he does...he will finally start to understand why his wife is like that...
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ahem is noticing as events unfold. He will find out where Gopi was and what she was doing. He will see the sullen look on Gopi when Dhaval is not there to receive her rakhi. He is watching Urmila' reactions too.

Hopefully Hetal has the second rakhi locked away from the greedy DIL. If Gopi gets accused Ahem may step in as he knows that Gopi was with him.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandyuk

Thanks Nafisa, I will go back and watch the epi again. I forwarded Urmi's kalakari (I hate to watch it), so I didn't see the part where the coin was replaced on the Rakhi.

watch dhruvie's video with english subtitles.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

Ahem is noticing as events unfold. He will find out where Gopi was and what she was doing. He will see the sullen look on Gopi when Dhaval is not there to receive her rakhi. He is watching Urmila' reactions too.

Hopefully Hetal has the second rakhi locked away from the greedy DIL. If Gopi gets accused Ahem may step in as he knows that Gopi was with him.

If Rashi pulls this Kalakari on Gopi hopefully Aham steps up to defend Gopi.
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If Rashi pulls this Kalakari on Gopi hopefully Aham steps up to defend Gopi.

He will be forced to as he will see how Gopi is suffering as he had seen her when Koki taunted Gopi about not wanting to study in last Thurs episode. He will not allow this to happen with Rashi doing this to Gopi.