Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.pari.

Goldie

.pari.

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hey all Kise ho sub happy Independence day to you all

Today's episode i liked the first part and remaining feel like just dragging off. The relation that a girl have with a family and pain when she is going to leave her home and fit her in a new world which she dt know all is pictured well. This is what happens to every girl in her life and priya is the one who care for her family more than her self and everyone in her home is dependent on her for some or other thing so its a big thing for a family too to adjust with out her. Priya's presenting mobile to her parents i just love that one, a girl will maintain relation even thought she have to leave that home and she made her job done perfectly even in her absence and  planed that all. Each and every moment as daughter sister friend are the most memorable ones to a girl when she leaves for her sasural and all this IS amazingly shown

I loved today's episode
8/10
Pari

Edited by paritha - 15 August 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8priya555muaazPrincess13.anizorbr200910iMadzthejazzgal_Invincible_Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Touchy episode" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ujwala444

ujwala444

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
yes. i agree. as usual sakshi played it to perfection.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya555

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
yeah i agree...few clips from today's epi. were really good and emotional but rest was all filler wid kinda repetitive scenes...

it would have been better if dey showed rakhi celebrations...

.pari.

.pari.

Goldie

.pari.

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Invincible_

yeah i agree...few clips from today's epi. were really good and emotional but rest was all filler wid kinda repetitive scenes...

Yup dear felt the same some seens are too good and and rest are like to fill the time of 20 mins

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paritha

Yup dear felt the same some seens are too good and and rest are like to fill the time of 20 mins

yup like exaggerated scenes of dat media people and nuts boasting abt event coverage, priya still fighting for 400rs /plate, kulfi thing was uninteresting filler...

i hope our wait 4 wedding ends soon...

.pari.

priya555

Goldie

priya555

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Nice epi. I like Priya scenes. Really portrayed very well by Saakshi

.pari.

.pari.

Goldie

.pari.

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by paritha

yup like exaggerated scenes of dat media people and nuts boasting abt event coverage, priya still fighting for 400rs /plate, kulfi thing was uninteresting filler...

i hope our wait 4 wedding ends soon...

Yup dear hope for no dragging off and wasting time on these stupid clips lets hope for best

Originally posted by priya555

Nice epi. I like Priya scenes. Really portrayed very well by Saakshi

yup dear she is an amazing actress Embarrassed

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
yup... the epi was very nyc !!! to the T ...awesome... loved it !!! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.