Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

Xx..Anjali..xX

IF-Dazzler

Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
a short summary of todays epi please anyone????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread #4 (Page 150)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xx..Anjali..xX

IF-Dazzler

Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
a short summary of todays epi please anyone????a short summary of todays epi please anyone????

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
sorry guys aaj cant help, my cable went off came at niddi wala showDead searching for video now

Molina

Groupbie

Molina

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Arrey yaar... ye ladki kaun thi aaj?
Jo Ram ko ILY keh rhi thi..!!
I can't beleieve ki Ram ne firse shaadi kar li hai!!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
oh please !! every article has said ram is single single single!! she is to play a positive role who took care of kapoors while priya was away

dayabhi

IF-Dazzler

dayabhi

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Let me update u Anjali di n Zehra

it starts with RK visiting priya's bookstore...he sees BALH book gets a bundle of them comes to the counter...theres no one so he leaves the money there it self n leaves...
Priya comes to the counter n is surprised to see that all copies of BALH book is sold off.. thanks God .
ram distributes the books in the mall...throughout here n at the store rajat is asking him why are u doing this and love is bakwaas...or smthing
Pihu and Kady distributes pamphlets of sale in their bookshop to all in the mall...There's a lucky draw going on in the mall.. Pihu and Kady enroll their names and drop their entries in the box..
in mumbai ayesha is geeting ready for some function ... downstairs...KK the boy kid n some lady haveing food...bansi kak comes n says here's ayesha's madam's dress...the kid spills food on the dress...the lady takes it to ayesha n shes is mad
that lady calls RK n there convo...she says I love u to him n i have the haq to say smthing to u...n ask him abt what he ate n all...
rajat comes to priya's shop to tel her that she only have 5 days to pay the rent n priya says i think u r unhappy with life ...rajat gets mad but listens to her...
Priya say sthat i may loose everything i have but still am smiling  coz i have a reason to do so n u have everything but u still dont have a reason to be happy and give him a book of BALH n he reluctantly takes it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top