Episode Discussion Thread #4 - Page 117

Posted: 11 years ago
priya frantic looking for pihui, pihu ram strollnig lokking for mommy, pihu spots her mom shop goes in ram gets rajats phone ot hear it, priya comes pihu priya meeet!!
priya is juist awesome emotes emotions beuatifully pihu clams her mom tells her a motu uncle helped me priya wants to thnak her but when ram comes back he sees back side of priya hugging pihu he smiles nad leaves
ram - krishu convo; ram is relaxed happy tells her met a mini me  a cute girl just like me fond of food, talks like me lost her way helped her find her mom
rajat - ram cafe: rajat orders healthy foo,d ram orders fatty food, both have nok jhok, ram tells that who wants to live , rajat says y do u love moaut, he says i hate it coz it took away the most precious thing in my life, but one day i  will win over it !! ram shares how much he wants to be busy so that he is able to live his life he dsnt need want time to feel think live , apne tou hain liken bas ik woh nhn hai!!

pihu kady priya worried about rent, pihu suggests a 30% sale and kady is impressed with her biz sense , priya is tearful saying k koi tha jis ne iski paisda hunay se phele biz sikha dia!! trio busy in planning sale
kady talks to rahul ask abt anajanrahul says it is my uncle9 as ram had previously tablet pe asked ofr configure) rahul prmises to help kady get anjan to sign books ofr priya as well as give a
🤢 idea to get uncle aunty marreid9 rajat and priya)
ram enters the bookshop rajat says it is pretty usless priya is insde only ram strollying stops at one end
precap
ram tellnig rajat tumhri zindgi mei priya jaise larki aye🤢

aditya maria does not dp the updates on Monday...and i guess the updaters assigned for mondays are busy
Can somebody tell me what happened in todays episode?
a short summary of todays epi please anyone????
a short summary of todays epi please anyone????a short summary of todays epi please anyone????
sorry guys aaj cant help, my cable went off came at niddi wala show🤢 searching for video now
Arrey yaar... ye ladki kaun thi aaj?
Jo Ram ko ILY keh rhi thi..!!
I can't beleieve ki Ram ne firse shaadi kar li hai!!
oh please !! every article has said ram is single single single!! she is to play a positive role who took care of kapoors while priya was away

Let me update u Anjali di n Zehra

it starts with RK visiting priya's bookstore...he sees BALH book gets a bundle of them comes to the counter...theres no one so he leaves the money there it self n leaves...
Priya comes to the counter n is surprised to see that all copies of BALH book is sold off.. thanks God .
ram distributes the books in the mall...throughout here n at the store rajat is asking him why are u doing this and love is bakwaas...or smthing
Pihu and Kady distributes pamphlets of sale in their bookshop to all in the mall...There's a lucky draw going on in the mall.. Pihu and Kady enroll their names and drop their entries in the box..
in mumbai ayesha is geeting ready for some function ... downstairs...KK the boy kid n some lady haveing food...bansi kak comes n says here's ayesha's madam's dress...the kid spills food on the dress...the lady takes it to ayesha n shes is mad
that lady calls RK n there convo...she says I love u to him n i have the haq to say smthing to u...n ask him abt what he ate n all...
rajat comes to priya's shop to tel her that she only have 5 days to pay the rent n priya says i think u r unhappy with life ...rajat gets mad but listens to her...
Priya say sthat i may loose everything i have but still am smiling  coz i have a reason to do so n u have everything but u still dont have a reason to be happy and give him a book of BALH n he reluctantly takes it