Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: aishray

Totally agree with you. I only feel there should be a difference in her tone while lecturing a kid and Ram.

Exactly. She is her daughter. What does a 5 year old know about calories.đŸ˜Č She will eat what she likes. I guess Priya should be different in her attitude towards her daughter. đŸ˜ł

Its like watching she yelling at Ram for having so many calories. Make Priya the same Priya Sharma that we loved! Independent, Strong! đŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Mayu
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This leap is so boring..Whose child is Ram talking to??? the little boy..Who is his parents?

I like Rajat Kapur character...He is good looking, assertive and confident guy who kind a falls for Priya's bahane..May be he might fall for her??

I am really losing interest in BALH lately..SO confused.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
actually i am loving this leap coz of new look of ram &priya n ofcourse pihu's presence
though its confusing i hope they clear everything by next week
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

This leap is so boring..Whose child is Ram talking to??? the little boy..Who is his parents?

I like Rajat Kapur character...He is good looking, assertive and confident guy who kind a falls for Priya's bahane..May be he might fall for her??

I am really losing interest in BALH lately..SO confused.

Exactly. I was like who is that KID?đŸ˜ČI hope its not Ayesha

I guess Rajat will be that Anjaan person. And he will soon fall for her. Its his past that has made him like that I presume.

So I really want a Love Triangle. I want Priya suffering at the hands of Ram for not sharing the truth that she is alive and has been raising their daughter.
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
SUMMARY 4 tonight's episode

Priya makes pihu sit at a cafe so that she can attend the coming friend of rajat
Neha n Vikram planning a party on their 17th anniversary...neha upset as ram's not in town
Vik-neha's son n kady are friends they video chat
priya goes back to give pihu luchbox but is unable to find her...she panics
Neha and vikram talk to ram on the phone n cute nok jok
pihu sees a shop and goes there and ram even comes to the shop...they both want eclairs
but there is one n pihu take it and ask ram for a change...ram says u r quite smart that u didnt allow me to take the eclair...a cute convo between pihu n ram follows.
pihu is saas she is lost n ram finds her in a corner...ram says what happened n she explains and asks ram to find her mom...ram says how does she look like n pihu says she's beautiful n is the best mom...they both go to find her...

Precap: Pihu finds priya's shop n says to ram that its her mom's ...ram ask is her sure abt it...
Edited by dayabhi - 11 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dayabhi

Priya makes pihu sit at a cafe so that she can attend the comingfriendof rajat
Neha n Vikram planning a party on their 17th anniversary...neha upset as ram's not in town
Vik-neha's son n kady arefriendsthey video chat
pihu sees a shop and goes there and ram even comes to the shop...they both want eclairs
but there is one n pihu take it and ask ram for a change...ram says u r quitesmartthat u didnt allow me to take the eclair...a cute convo between pihu n ram follows.
pihu is saas she is lost n ram finds her in a corner...ram says what happened n she explains and asks ram to find her mom...ram says how does she look like n pihu says she's beautiful n is the best mom...they both go to find her...

Precap: Pihu finds priya's shop n says to ram that its her mom's ...ram ask is her sure abt it...

Thanks a lot.. Need to catch the repeat telecast.. The girl is damn cute yaar..😳
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was completely Ram Pihu day today. Ram's equation with Neha has also changed. He seems to be in no nonsense mood
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved the moment where Pihu quickly asks for change and takes the sweet, as there was only one left.. haha so cute, Loved their meeting although they could do better, I thought promo was better than the actual scene. I still can not digest the fact that 5 year old kid eating tablets, wish they skip that. other than some OTT dialogs it was really cute, The other kid I am not really sure, it was little too much for such a young boy to give Kartik tips about gals, I know he was cute but its not natural at all, again OTT. I really wish Cvs stick to the kids ages and give them proper dialogs and not make them DADI AMMA. 
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dayabhi

Priya makes pihu sit at a cafe so that she can attend the coming friend of rajat
Vik-neha's son n kady are friends they video chat
but there is one n pihu take it and ask ram for a change...ram says u r quite smart that u didnt allow me to take the eclair...a cute convo between pihu n ram follows.

thank you so much afu...:*
adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why there is no written update for today?