Bade Acche Laggte Hai

What is the one thing tht keeps u stuck with BALH? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

uttaran

uttaran

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
I have so many reason to watch this seriel...top most is chemistry between ram and priya another is sweet relation between daughter and father well... Family always want their daughter wedding but when this day comes everybody get emotional ... more ever the integrity of  sharma"s family. love to watch this soap.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is the one thing tht keeps u stuck with BALH? (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
i watch for RaYa,nuts,title song

drmaha

IF-Dazzler

drmaha

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
i love thier chemistry...

frenz4u

IF-Dazzler

frenz4u

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
its definitely the chemistry between RAM PRIYA !
From the start, since the promos started airing of this show , i started loving their jodi. . .
And my another reason is its lovely title song, i just love it too much. . .

vanu77

vanu77

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Definitely Ram and Priya. Jodi is Mature.

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Raam and Priya and  would look forward to see their mature love story Embarrassed
I would like to see how their fare after their wedding so interest will build with a couple like them and the relationship they portray

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
unique storyline and raYa's chemistry !!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.