Bade Acche Laggte Hai

What is the one thing tht keeps u stuck with BALH?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
So , yeah! This topic is about the ONE thing that keeps you stuck with Bade Acche Lagte hain?? Big smile For me its the chemistry of Priya and Ram! Big smile Their chemistry is something really good for the show!! Whenever Im watching their scene , There is always a smile on my face! Big smile (even when they are fighting LOL) Their chemistry , Their jodi is something people should really watch out for!! Big smile For me the real reason behind watching this show comes out from Ram and Priya's real good chemistry which makes me smile everytime I watch it!! Big smile I just LOVE them!! They are honestly one of the best couples ever!! Clap I barely watch daily soaps!! The Daily soaps I watch are :
1 - Sasural Genda Phool
2- Ammaji ki Gali
3- Bade acche lagte hain
4- Dil dosti dance 
They are the only one's i watch!! but the fact is that Im not really stuck to Ammaji ki Gali or dil dosti dance!! Sasural Genda Phool and Sasural genda phool are the ones i never miss!! Big smile So what is your ONE reason for being stuck to this lovely serial?

Edited by SGPianShehreen - 15 August 2011 at 10:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-anizordrmahagreenleaf007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is the one thing tht keeps u stuck with BALH?" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SakshisFan-

Goldie

-SakshisFan-

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
For me its the chemistry of Priya and Ram.
And at an individual level its Priya whom I look forward to. She is the most gifted actress in TV world.
Love you Sakshi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-priya555anizor

shantellbrown

Groupbie

shantellbrown

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Definitely its Ram and Priya's chemistry ...its crackling...thats what makes this serial worth a watch...Its also their maturity...I know they don't behave mature when they fight with each other...but for their friends and family they display exemplary levels of maturity.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-nycsweetie

vinshe

Groupbie

vinshe

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
For me itz surely Ram and Priya's chemistry..they are just awesome..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Ram-Priya chemistry and their performance individually.. Basically just for RAM and PRIYA.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-priya555

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
ram-priya's chemistry is awesome.i like ramkapoor's acting.he givesThumbs Up performance even in silent scenes and then sakshi-she isn't any less.both rock the show with their acting.

though typical ektaish feel is seen in some scenes,they are well compensated by some brilliant scenes btw the lead couple.so keeping complaints aside ek is dealing late mrg concept nicely (its different from rest of her soaps) Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vinsheShaiqMadihapriya555Shehreen_27

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I m watching this serial initially cauz of RAm casz i hd seen his previous seriai Kasamse..n i knw he is a grt actor.I hd never watched Sakshi before bt feel she is a good actress too...So nw i watch dis show cauz of RAm n Priya both...n yes Vikram is awesome too...

-sahasra-

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Ram - Priya 

priya555

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.