Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Awantika-

IF-Dazzler

-Awantika-

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
||WRITER'S NOTE||

heya ppl :)
This is Awantika. I am a FF writer at other forums. So, uh just thought of giving my shot here too. 
Thanks to everyone who's going to read this ff! please let your thoughts reach me through the comments!

INTRODUCTION

It's amazing how your world can turn upside down in a matter of seconds. It doesn't require something big to happen for the waves of sea to turn wild. So how would someone's life get a grip when a tornado enters your life? How are you supposed to stand tall when a simple thing messes everything up?  How are you supposed to feel all right when all the happiness, respect, laughter walks out from the doors of your life, family? That's exactly when you lose all your hope, faith! You feel like killing yourself. Well, that's when destiny plays its cards and things change, in the way you never thought it would !

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

einnieearchuChandnii95-Siddhi-ushmibishop22iqbals4everFallen StarTyro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Falling Embers : A new FF !" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Awantika-

IF-Dazzler

-Awantika-

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

|| PROLOGUE ||

He was a man with big plans. Money and fame was everything to him. Love to him was nothing at all. Probably, a game only. All he wanted from life was riches and success in ever work of his. As a matter of fact, he had no life at all. To him, his work was his life and everything ! He didn't dream but made his reality a big one. Whereas, she was a dreamer. To her, every small thing was important. It was all the small thing in her life that gave her divine happiness. The sound of laughter and the beauty of smiles of the people she loved was her biggest possession. She was in love with the concept of love.  Success to her, was turning her dreams into a reality and making all the people happy !

|| PM LIST || (Add me to you buddy list and let me know if you want the PM's )

|| INDEX ||

Edited by -Awantika- - 15 August 2011 at 9:28am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siddhi-gangesegbMarvel-freak-Shobhu21-Elizabeth DarcyFallen Starpurvimeh-Arushi-paulomi_taAnuTyrotina_1234

Elizabeth Darcy

IF-Dazzler

Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Wonderful concept Avantika! Big smile

-Shobhu21-

IF-Dazzler

-Shobhu21-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Chalo ab mujhe ek FF writer mil gaya... Ur a FF writer in forums...

And well im the opp... Im so vela ki I read almost every FF... So im gonna read urs for sure...
And the concpet looks gd tooo... Wud love to start reading abt Mohan & Kastur

-Awantika-

IF-Dazzler

-Awantika-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shobz.TaAnu-

Chalo ab mujhe ek FF writer mil gaya... Ur a FF writer in forums...

And well im the opp... Im so vela ki I read almost every FF... So im gonna read urs for sure...
And the concpet looks gd tooo... Wud love to start reading abt Mohan & Kastur

Hehe. Yeah, i am Smile

You think so, coz you've neva tried it ! Give it a try, em sure you will automatically get good with time Wink
Everyone has this potential so, common you can try too Big smile

Thanks Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shobhu21-

-Arushi-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
wonderful concept avantika...

do add me to the PM list...

sent u request...

komal jagdesh

IF-Dazzler

komal jagdesh

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
lovely concept @awii

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.