Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Awantika-

IF-Dazzler

-Awantika-

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
So, Just one day to Go and We have a new show with us. So, there must be an excitement among all of us, if we all are joining this forum right ? Some of us are watching it for Harshad , Some for Aashiya and some of us coz of the promo ! Anyway,we do have expectations right ? So, do share your excpectations Guys :)

I actually made this thread for Mohan-Kastur AT ! But then realized it's already res'd so changed it into this LOL

Edited by -Awantika- - 15 August 2011 at 8:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMHAlisha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Expectations From the show ?" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I am sorry avatika
but some1 has already res for it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x-Sundas-x

-Awantika-

IF-Dazzler

-Awantika-

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
According to me, This show will deffo leave good acting impressions. Both the actors have very nice skills in acting.
But, i don't want this show to be a typical Ekta serial ! She starts it off nicely but later the track gets boring and all same [ No offence ] ! I don't want it from this serial. It should not be those typical serials. And um, i don't want it to be a slow serial. Yeah, like always Imagine should promote this serial nicely !

Edited by -Awantika- - 15 August 2011 at 8:27am

-Awantika-

IF-Dazzler

-Awantika-

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Feel free to share your opinion guys Embarrassed

Edited by -Awantika- - 15 August 2011 at 8:27am

Alisha.

IF-Dazzler

Alisha.

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I"m not having any  speaciall expectations from this show..! But I"m agree with u that that the show will leave good acting impression.. since both co-starts are too brillant n excellent actor..! I have seen few episode of Badnini and santu have done very good job thier form my opinion n as we know harshad is a good actor..! Hmm and from the promoes n the serial looking very intereesting.. So I"m just looking forward too watch it tomrows..!

Nice topic overall

KajolKohl

KajolKohl

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
The programme looked really good on the promos.It should be interesting, I hope the story is original and not another saas-bahu serial.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
About expectation from show, fst let me watch fst eps, it will be pondered then how it goes ! Today it dint start? I thought that it would have started from today. I feel as director of ds show copying our ekta ji in order to start her show on tuesday as lately ekta started parichaya on tuesday.

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
tbh i dunno i do have lots of expectations from this show for some reasons but dont want to have them cos i am scared lol... watching it for harshad and i hope this show turns out great reaching upto his expectations...hoping they dont waste talent and dont put me off by insulting womanhood by turning kastur into some typical ghis ghis woman ..Sleepy i would like her character to be as much practical and relatable as possible and not too mahan...looking forward to aasiya making kastur much better than described in the script ... Smile mohan is supposed to be a bigda hua so looking forward to how hc essays it HIS way LOL

All the best to the team... and to HC/AK fans as well LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Awantika--Maha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.