I am single now..don't know about 'Salman'-KAT - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
^^I am telling u they have broken up! I mean first she use to say, I am single because I am not married, and now she is in very clear words saying that she is not dating Salman!
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tzahra

Dat is the d problem Kiru why hide if you are together

all stars do it. Only Kareena has been open.  Deepika was and got criticized, so she no longer admits (though her and sid are almost everywhere). More so, see Anushka ana Ranveer they keep denying and saying we just are buddies and then you see them together at almost every party and that too  caught kissing ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†(but they just are buddies hanging out and who on occasson hook up๐Ÿ˜‰) Maybe these are not serious right now and just playing around. Kareena is serious. Talking on Katrina, she contradicts, and her interviews never clearly say anything. Plus shes smart in hiding things๐Ÿ˜‰ Even when there was a time Salman would hint that he is with her or even admit it in interviews, she stuck to single till married, and then so on. Salman I think got tired on talking on his status so says nothing or goes along with the theory now that single till married . Also, he clearly sent a message he won't tell us his status.

Also, she said she had a no kissing clause ( so that clause is used whenever its suitable. At least Salman has stuck to his policy.  So what she says I take with a pinch.  I like her still but what she says I never may attention to because she is no going to reveal anything, and changes her views based on the situation.
@Tzahra, don't think too hard on what she says you will get lost. You like her thats all that should matter, and those that don't thats their matter.
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
I hope Salman finds himself a lovely, beautiful girl soon!
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: nkapoor

And that girl happens to be Katrina then what you won't like him? The point is he should be happy, and thats what his supporters want.๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyhow, excited on Ek tiger---SaL-KaT rocks๐Ÿ‘
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: wat_up

And that girl happens to be Katrina then what you won't like him?

I know it is not Katrina! it is soo obvious it is not, everyone knows she dated Ranbir, in almost every interview they say they have broken up, I do not know about the future! although I personally do feel that Katrina does not suite Salman, and would like Salman to find a girl who understands him completely, and no I am not indicating it should be Lolo!
wat_up thumbnail

^Thats your view, mine is opposite. Okay I am done talking to you.

Originally posted by: nkapoor

hoping she's not half his age.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† .. otherwise adoption is always an option..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: Meena1

hoping she's not half his age.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† .. otherwise adoption is always an option..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hahaha lol!! hahahahaha
Katrina looks good with Akshay, if only he'd realise it's still not too late for him
Originally posted by: wat_up

^Thats your view, mine is opposite. Okay I am done talking to you.

I am done talking to u also! I also like Salman, and excuse me if I believe what both of them say in their interviews! 

Sallu-New Gf rocksClapClapClapClap