Harshad Chopda aka Mohan Gala AT

Posted: 12 years ago
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
1 Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago

Born in Gondia, a town near Nagpur India, on May 17th 1983, Harshad Parkash Chopda's family decided to move to Pune, following his graduation Harshad excelled in the later years of schooling and went on to join an engineering college.  His parents never approved of his celluloid dreams and thus they enrolled him into an engineering college. Harshad audaciously states, "I only did engineering because my parents asked me to do so. However, I was clear in my mind as to what I wanted."

Later after completing his studies he headed straight to Bombay to pursue his acting career hoping to make it big one day just like Salman Khan, his favorite bollywood actor. He struggled hard during these years waiting for his big break but before that break would come he found himself successfully auditioning for Zee's Mamta and so began the journey of the actor Harshad Chopda!

He bagged his first prominent role in his second serial Left Right Left where he essayed the character Cadet Ali Baigh. This role found him a small measure of fame as he starred alongside actors like Rajeev Khandelwal but he feared typecasting and so he soon quit the show. He joined the cast of Amber Dhara soon after quitting Left Right Left. He essayed the role of Akshat and his performance was acknowledged at a larger scale. Unluckily, his stint with Amber Dhara didn't last long due to problems with the production house. 

After remaining off screen for a short period of time, Harshad bounced back strongly with the Balaji show Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil where he portrayed the character of a passionate lover, Prem Juneja. He was recognized for his outstanding performance at various award functions.

After desh...harshad bounced back in action to essay the character of anuraag ganguly...a character which had various shades as anuraag's journey to discovering love unfolds...where ultimately harshad played insanity to such perfection that paagal onu had his own exclusive fan following...

After tere liye...harshad is all set to shed the lover boy image of telly and play the grey shaded character of Mohan Gala in Dharampatni who is far from being the perfect and loving husband...as he portrays the role of a drunkard and womaniser who ultimately discovers the positive things in him to create a success story.

Dharampatni Is Loosely Inspired From Gandhi - Harshad Chopda

Harshad Chopda Breaks Free His Romantic Image ?

Harshad Chopda - Delhi Calling

Dharampatni - Not About Gandhi - Harshad Chopda

Harshad Chopda - Asiya Kazi Team Up For Dharampatni

Harshad Chopda - To Shed Good Boy Image With Dharampatni

Mohan - Kastur's Unpleasant Meeting

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/mohan-and-kasturs-unpleasant-meeting-dharampatni

Harshad Chopda - Eligible Bachelor

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/mohur1/gr83finalcopy.jpg

Mohan and his Mother to reject Kastur

Mohan - Kastur to get engaged

Celebrity Galore at Mohan - Kastur Sangeet

Must Watch Shows - Dharampatni

Auspicious Beginning For Mohan - Kastur

Mohan - Kastur : Shaadi Ki Shenaiyaan

Harshad Chopda on Big Boss 5

Mohan - Kastur to have their first date

Love To bloom for Mohan - Kastur

Harshad Chopda - Unhappy with Dharampatni Progress

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/harshad-chopda-unhappy-progress-dharampatni

Cute Quotient - Harshad Chopda

Quick 5 with Harshad Chopda

Hate You, Like I love You - Dharampatni

HarshAsi In Sas Bahu Betiyaan : 1st February 2012 *Last Day Shoot Of DP*

1. SunShine_A                16.sam123_0          31.-vandy-              46.mjht_one

2. Soaps1                        17.april10               32._HaNo_             47.zohakhan59

3.-Maha-                         18.minaz296           33.-svetalana-          48.lonelyshadow

4.Elizabeth Darcy             19.anuu2010           34.Komal Jagdesh    49.Tani91

5.Fallen Star                     20.mamita               35.Lubz.TaAnu         50.Jamila1

6.Fallen Angel                   21.purvimeh            36.mdeena                51.sparkling-star

7.x-Sundas-x                    22.pyar-ishq            37.thejazzgal             52.shiela1990

8.-Hina-                            23.Armu4eva          38.-Hoor-                 53.harshu.sundas

9.Sugi77                            24.--Ramyaks--      39..shona.                  54.Urooj

10.ripal_taanu                    25.Chani1                40.taanu12

11.-Shobz.TaAnu-             26.-Mausam-           41.mishti_17

12.Alisha.                           27.-MariaMars-       42.mKasisHC

13.-Awantika_                   28.silky_harshad       43.fai_luBz_NehaHC

14.manasi_31                     29.Innocent02           44.Sidra2007

15.-Mish-                           30.arjumai                 45.indupriya2008

Count me in
He is the reason I aM watching this show lol
me alsoo  πŸ˜›  1day left 
Im sooo madly awaiting his Peeni hai look...πŸ˜‰ Just joking ppl...
Add me Ashi di... I sadi peeni hai look coz usi ne kaha naa ... Ki they have a drunkard and womanizer and etc etc type characters
Main toh teri parchhayi tere peechhe peechhe aayi πŸ˜

Meee :P
Dont know why everyone is saying "add me" πŸ˜•but since every one is saying it... I am also sayingπŸ˜‰

Add me... for whatever it is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†