Dharampatni

Dharampatni - Episode Discussion Thread #1 LU@pg57 (Page 95)

Post Reply New Post

Page 95 of 96

Elizabeth Darcy

IF-Dazzler

Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Arre Vandyben...when do I NOT ask too much ROFL

My rough theory is this: I bet Saroj wanted Mohan  to go to the UK so that he'd be far FAR away from Baapji's influence and allowed to freakin' breathe! And Bhanu  must have agreed and got money from Jitu instead  and friendship ke  khatir said that apni Kastur ko  bahu ke roop mein  sweekaar karengay and all, in exchange for  the money spent on education. I don't see Jitu as the kind of guy who would initiate such a thing so I'm guessing the idea itself  was Bhanu's and after some hesitation and after consulting his daughter I guess he goes along (in my imagination, Kastur at  this stage has a small tiny crush from afar on Champu already, one that Champu was happily oblivious to despite meeting her in school etc). Mohan feels suffocated under Baapji so he's only too happy to do go to the UK, but isn't told that he would have to marry Kastur on his return. And of course when he goes there, the freedom he experiences is so exhilarating that he loses his head and forgets the degree!

I do hope they make the reason clear to us! We don't know for sure ki it's simply  her imagination though or it's imagination rooted in memory...because she was close enough to  use a nickname (even one as awful as Viku...I have to admit LOL), so I'm guessing she's probably  at least met him and  while Baapji is in the household I'm guessing Champu wasn't able to do much and felt as frustrated as Saroj did. He probably wasn't THAT much of a spoilt brat I feel,  I  think he was okay before he left,  and went beserk the moment he went abroad ROFL 

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 21 August 2011 at 11:46pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharampatni - Episode Discussion Thread #1 LU@pg57 (Page 95)" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
i still go with my belief that he was spoilt even before he left!

Elizabeth Darcy

IF-Dazzler

Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
HC ka jadoo I say ROFL

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Even i feel he was spoilt and saroj ben was scared he will face wrath of baapji so she send him away LOL but may be not because if you read the synopsis of the show it says he changed after going abroad

Maha confusion hey ben jees ROFL

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
jai shree mohan nads ben and lizzy ben

the biggest thing at present is not why or how he went...
but the fact that he is coming back!
do u think champion will be shown on an escalator too????

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Who cares about the escalator? Ermm

Escalator pey jo hey uska socho ben jee

Jai shiri mohan

Elizabeth Darcy

IF-Dazzler

Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Confusion hi confusion ben jis ROFL

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Who cares about the escalator? Ermm

Escalator pey jo hey uska socho ben jee

Jai shiri mohan

usee ka toh soch rahi hoonWink
i'm scared of escalators...
if mohan is shown on one...am thinking of doing chance pe danceWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.