Excited tonight for Biggest MAHA Crap?

Posted: 12 years ago
Honestly I think, I shall definitely skip tonight's MAHA SANGAM episode.. It shall be extreme torture to watch for 1.5 hoursπŸ˜†

Unless someone actually watches all the 3 shows, YMGGK, PR and RMJ too!

I really hope someone can upload just the scenes of the PR crew so we don't have to sample the remaining crap they show..

What are your views guys? Is anyone actually excited to watch the Biggest MAHA SANGAM Episode ever the way its being promoted?πŸ˜†
Nope...With Sushita also quitting n the way Ekta has made a mockery of this wonderful show n its actors n seeing the promo with Arman as usual seeking to help the other couples of the show...nope nope not exactly excited in any way...Will skip through to see only Arman scenes I guess...
i will only watch pr scene today.they are trining to use pr's popularity.
I like your title πŸ˜† 

Planning to wait for the updates and watch relevant parts only - ArMan scenes which has some connection to PR not interested in ArMan saving the world stories.
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Nope...With Sushita also quitting n the way Ekta has made a mockery of this wonderful show n its actors n seeing the promo with Arman as usual seeking to help the other couples of the show...nope nope not exactly excited in any way...Will skip through to see only Arman scenes I guess...
jai how r u? who told u sush quitting ? he is not .do u hv any information?
I dont even watch all PR scenesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I skip all the time the maha headache or if u want the maha crap, so me gonna watch only PR scenes even 
actually i'm excited...excited to see how crappy its gonne get!!!πŸ˜‰Lol!!
Originally posted by amritaa10

actually i'm excited...excited to see how crappy its gonne get!!!πŸ˜‰Lol!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i think i am also going to not watch the maha episode crap as I am sick and tired of armaan helping other couples all the time and doing samaj sewa