Tumhari Disha Update for 23.02.05

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Tumhari Disha Update for 23.02.05

Please excuse me for this brief update. I am running short of time so please make do with it with no extra comments to spice up the updates. I am really sorry about that.

The episode begins with Gargi trying desperately to free her hand from the clutches of Sumitra Sehgal. Gargi wickedly bends towards Sumitra and reminds her that she is now at present with DK and Sumitra very well knows what will be the consequences if she will try to disobey Gargi. Sumitra remembers some flash back scene and let go off Gargi's hands. Gargi looks at Disha wickedly and walks away. Disha is in tears. Gargi comes and taunts her not to shed he precious pearls this way and gives her a tissue to wipe and tells that she will now need it always.

DK comes home with the Doctor and a Nurse.  Gargi is too pleased on seeing a new nurse and thinks that DK himself solves all her problems. DK tells Disha that from nowon only the nurse will take care of his Mom.

Vedant is given one letter by his office staff and is shocked to read it. It is his termination letter I suppose. Disha thinks that she needs Vedant's help and is trying to call him. Here Vedant too is desperately trying to call Disha and obviously doesn't get through.

Vedant goes to meet Anil and tells him that he has no right to sack him unless Inder and Disha approve of it. He tells Anil that there is something called relationship which Anil has not understood all his life and he will never understand the bonding which Vedant, Inder and Disha have at the moment. He tears the letter and walks off.

Aai again thanks Vedant for helping her family and Disha. Vedant is about to leave but comes back and touches Aai's feet. Aai is overwhelmed. Vedant tells that he wished he had a mother like Suhas and that he never knew what a mother actually meant all his life.

Sumitra refuses to eat when the nurse feeds her. The nurse finally tells Disha that she is really not able to understand why the lady does not eat. DK is sitting in the lounge with a melancholic expression. Disha goes upto DK and holds his hands. DK is surprised and asks her what the matter is. She takes him to his Mom ( She is still holding his hand…….oof….) She tells pleads with him to take care of himself first since only then his mother would be happy. She begs him to listen to her this time. She is about to leave when Dk thanks her for opening his eyes. He then sits with the plate of food and feeds his mom and has a bite himself. ( like a cuddly bear as Dish Mish once told).

Disha finally gets to talk to Vedant who tells her to meet him at MayFair Restaurant. Gargi overhears all this and the wicked mind quickly cooks up a plan.

Gargi goes to DK and tells him that she wants him to take her out for a grub( look at her cheek). Dk tells her that he will send her a car. She sarcastically tells him that she does not need his permission to take a car. The cheeky lady tells him that he has to accompany her to a restaurant.

Disha goes to meet Vedant and both of them are happy to meet each other. She tells him that she really has a problem with his Mom and not DK. Vedant again tells her that DK and Gargi are both crooked people and to not trust either of them.  Here DK ( wearing a maroon coloured shirt)……..( DK's music tuuuuuiiiii…..in the background) and Gargi are entering the restaurant . She goes and plonks herself just opposite Vedant and Disha's table. DK has is back towards them and does not notice them. Vedant and Disha are both giggling like teenagers and enjoying each other's company. Gargi gets up and tells DK that Disha is with one guy and pretends and then tells that Disha is with Vedant.

Now this is a scene which should not be missed.

DK is livid on seeing them. He walks upto Disha and tells her to come with him( I was really happy seeing that)……….Disha is surprised and asks him what was the problem. She is with her friend and who is none other than his step brother. She tells him that Vedant is the one who has been a great help to her in her times of need and that he is taking care of her family business as well. Vedant looks at Dk and tells Disha to go away with him. DK tells Vedant that he is not doing him any favours by telling his own wife to go with him. Vedant again tells Disha to just go away and warns DK to get off his face………DK is furious and slaps Vedant………Disha is shit scared on seeing all this. Ends on Disha's face.

Cheers

Lata

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sesky thumbnail

Lol Lata, i like your 'Disha is shit scared of seeing this' comment at the end. Cracks me up for some odd reason. Anyways, thanx for the update. You did a great job, even without the spicy comments. 😊

So what did y'all think of this ep? Reviews anyone?

I think DK was acting insanely jealous. But thats our DK for you, huh. Im actually glad they showed that reaction. Because i was just beginning to complain that the writers were maybe softening up DK a little too much you know? He should still retain his edge, irrespective of his falling in love with Disha, IMO.

I still dont know what Vedant's deal is. I like him as a character so far, dont know whether he's to be entirely trusted or not. I hope he is, cuz i like him.

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks again for the awsome update , inspite of  your tight schedule you still did a great job . Keep it up, I am sure we will be seeing more scenes with the brothers, DK acting jealous , may be will  some misunderstanding , DK might suspect an affair is brewing between the two.Vedant was suppose to have a GF, wonder who she will be and when (? What about Di's lost sis) lot's to come, but you never know what's up in the director's mind
pyaraladki thumbnail
thanks for the update. does this mean that disha and dk will remain 2gether???
Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
thnaks for the update👏...you did a wonderfull job..
dkaddict thumbnail

Vedant is a ripe candidate for creating misunderstanding, even if both he and Disha try their best to convince DK of reality! Just love DK getting jealous and demanding Disha go with him. Perhaps fear of losing her to Vedant prompts his proposal... If I were Disha, I'd be shit-scared, too! LOL! Scared that DK may misunderstand my feelings for him, scared of causing him more pain- wouldn't want to lose such a great catch, ya know!

Man, it is so easy to imagine myself in Disha's place. Hmmmmmmm........ 😳

-DKaddict

sesky thumbnail

Ya, ITA dkaddict.

Jealous DK...thats always a plus in my book too!

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for the awesum update!

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Thanks lata. That was aweosme.