Gulaal

Kesar Gulaal VM : Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

Originally posted by manzilmukul

Oye hoye.Party.kya baat hai NithyaBig smile...Just ffabStar...OMG the song is so haunting..and every scene so well mixed...E lo bache ab ye out of nowhere hai .Shocked..Me found it very nice..Clap

AWW me too miss the angry kesuda..CryAww you used the chai wala scene with a small peeth ki thapki..Thats very cuteEmbarrassed

thanks piu ..am so glad u liked it..pata hain i made in half sleepy made so i think it got little sloggish in the end...yup i like that chai waala scene tooEmbarrassed
..VM for u is in progress

Oye sote sote bhi neil k sapne dekhti hai...WinkOh me too eagerly waiting for the other oneEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kesar Gulaal VM : Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (Page 3)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
@anj, sama,minu,chudail and vino

thanks for liking it
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bioinfoGeeshu

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

i loved this angry bacha to core...loved the vm beautiful perfect and now running to watch it again...Tongue

arti dear..i know we all like angry kesu so much
aur aaj tho FF main bhi vo angry avtaar mai tha na
Embarrassed

Geeshu

kiran_trudecent

IF-Rockerz

kiran_trudecent

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
aray neilu neilu neilu wah kya VM hai, i loved it yar, abhi daikh paayi main, its superb, aray come come  Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Clap Clap Clap oho superb nitya yar Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshunneeiillchweetu

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Oh the violent side of Kesar's love - my heart went out to him today, when he said he cannot imagine what made him treat her like that, much less his distrust of her! 

Thanks for sharing the VM Nithya - a song that fits them so well! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshunneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

Oh the violent side of Kesar's love - my heart went out to him today, when he said he cannot imagine what made him treat her like that, much less his distrust of her! 

Thanks for sharing the VM Nithya - a song that fits them so well! Embarrassed

thanks Jzee

yes that was one of my fav moment too..he felt so bad for treating her like that

I so wanted such a scene and thankfully  CVs gave it today..

Geeshu

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_trudecent

aray neilu neilu neilu wah kya VM hai, i loved it yar, abhi daikh paayi main, its superb, aray come come  Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Clap Clap Clap oho superb nitya yar Clap

awww u missed it kya..hmm chal ab dekh liya na
thanks dear for liking it
btw we all missing ur VM's badly

Geeshu

prachurya

IF-Dazzler

prachurya

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Lovely Lovely Lovely! I can't tell u how much I enjoyed this VM...especially the part-"Jaane Tu meri kya hai, jaane main tera kya tha?"...reminded me of the anger, frustration, inner turmoils he went through when he came back...ohhh...I luv the wild Kesuda(another reason that he was slimmer and had a better haircut)

Geeshu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.