If Bodyguard fails, whom will it affect more?

Poll Question :

Who will be affected more by the failure of Bodyguard?

Poll Choice
Salman Khan
Kareena Kapoor
None.
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Salman Khana and Kareena Kapoor both are at the peak of their career. Everyone expects Salman to give one Dabangg after another.
Bodyguard unfortunately doesn't look like a hit in the making to me, but the surveys suggest that it is going to be a blockbuster.

Articles state that Salman Khan has increased his fee thanks to the hits he has recently given. Kareena is also riding high as he has movies with all three Khans coming up.

Now , if Bodyguard flops, who do you think it will affect more?

Salman Khan
Kareena Kapoor
or none?
I've voted for Salman Khan. The guy is ridding too high these days. If this one fails, it will affect his standing badly. I dnt think Kareena would be affected that badly as he has biggies in his kitties, and doesnt look like her movie.
None.

If Bodyguard fails (highly unlikely) Salman will give a blockbuster with another movie of his and Bodyguard would be forgotten.

Kareena has lots of movies coming up, with every Khan, so she will get a hit too.
I said None because MAMK didn't affect them either. ANd plus Sallu and bebo are the kind of stars now that hits and flops don't affect them. 
 ^^^^^^

DITTO! @ mysticgory

Edited by .Monami. - 12 years ago
😆 Salman of course! 
If bodyguard fails, it will affect Billa 😉  ( raat ki neend ud jayegi). Jokes apart it will affect both Kareena and Salman.
Originally posted by SlumGOD

If bodyguard fails, it will affect Billa 😉  ( raat ki neend ud jayegi). Jokes apart it will affect both Kareena and Salman.

All hell will break loose if Bodyguard flops, I smell World War 3!  😲😲😲
People keep forgetting that these two stars especially salman have given a fair share of dud films including those that they put their heart and soul into but they didn't work like VEER however, He bounced back no problem. Between Wanted and Dabbang there were films that didn't do well for salman but it never affected his popularity. Everyone knows salman khan has a die hard set of fans that will support his films no matter what.

As for Bebo she is bindaas, everyone in the industry wants a piece of her glory and respect her talent - why else is she the most sought after actress? Her popularity will not be affected either.

Arree shub shub bolo. 

Bodyguard will be a blockbuster and we fans assure that. ðŸ˜ƒ